Anti inflammatory dog food recipe is an easy recipe that can help your dog with its condition. If your dog has a skin condition like hip dysplasia, eczema, or allergies, this recipe could help alleviate its symptoms.
This is because it’s made from ingredients that are rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and antioxidants.
Another benefit of this recipe is that the oils will coat the coat of your dog for softness, which will keep up with the moisture levels keeping them healthy and hydrated during shedding periods.
Anti inflammatory dog food recipe
It is packed with healthy and beneficial ingredients that are beneficial for your dog’s health. There is also no grain, corn, or soy in the recipe.
This ingredient list is packed with Omega 3 and fatty acids, making this recipe great for skin conditions and allergies. It contains all-natural ingredients that can be found at your local store.
It’s also cheap to make if you already have most of the ingredients. This is a healthy and natural dog food recipe that will help reduce inflammation within the body.
How can prepare Anti inflammatory dog food recipe
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes or yeast extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. kelp flakes, or dulse flakes
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 4 cups fresh fruits and vegetables (raw are best)
- Large pot
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Large spoon
- Extra pot
- Cutting board
Step 1: In a large saucepan or pot, add olive oil, green onion, and garlic gloves.
Step 2: Turn on high heat.
Step 3: Add broth, vegetable broth, dulse flakes, kelp flakes, nutritional yeast flakes, and sea salt to the pot. Whisk until combined. Turn the heat off once it reaches a boil. Feel free to add more sea salt if necessary.
Step 4: Take a blender and put fruits and vegetables into the blender. Add the sauce
Step 5: Blend until smooth. Take off the heat once it’s been blended. It’s a good idea to taste test one or two times to make sure it tastes good.
Step 6: Pour into a large bowl or container. Place in the refrigerator and allow to cool until cool.
Step 7: Take a large spoon and scoop out portions of the mixture, into your bag or container. This will help keep the food nice and cold when you need it for your dog.
Step 8: Mix in with the rest of your pet’s food to keep them hydrated during the shedding period. Serve for 4 days at room temperature, then switch over to holding in the refrigerator for 3 days before serving again.
Nutrition value of Anti inflammatory dog food recipe
- Calories: 61
- Protein: 3.0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.0g
- Fat: 2.0g
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Vitamin C: 16.0%
- Calcium: 15.0%
- Iron: 2.0%
Benefits of eating Anti inflammatory dog food recipe
1. Anti inflammatory dog food recipe is a healthy and natural recipe.
2. It is packed with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and antioxidants, which are beneficial for skin conditions, allergies, and hip dysplasia.
3. The recipe is cheap to make if you already have all the ingredients at home. There are no grain, corn, or soy ingredients in this recipe.
4. The mixture contains all-natural ingredients that are found at your local stores such as olive oil, garlic flakes, kelp flakes, and sea salt fish sauce.
5. It contains Fruits and vegetables for healthy nutrition. One serving of the recipe provides about 4g of dietary fiber, 10% of Vitamin C, 120% RDI for Calcium, 3% RDI for Iron, and 1g of fat
6. This recipe will help reduce inflammation within the body.
7. Your dog will love this recipe
8. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors in this recipe so it tastes great and your dog won’t reject it
9. For dogs that have skin conditions like hip dysplasia, eczema, and allergies, this recipe can help heal their skin.
10. If you want your dog to shed less or lose weight, this recipe will be helpful. It contains Fruits and vegetables for healthy nutrition. Fruits and vegetables contain vitamins that help the body create serotonin an amino acid that produces a calming effect which will result in less shedding.
Disadvantages of eating Anti inflammatory dog food recipe
1. If you don’t have all of the ingredients at home, it can be hard to find a substitute for a couple of ingredients.
2. If you don’t have flavorsome fruits and vegetables, the mixture may not taste as good as it could.
3. You may want to adjust the number of kelp flakes or dulse flakes based on your dog’s sensitivity to fish oils. If your dog is really sensitive you might want to omit it.
4. It doesn’t always taste good, but that’s normal because you know what goes into making it.
5. The mixture can be a little too acidic for some dogs.
6. Another disadvantage of this recipe is that it takes a while to prepare if you are new to cooking or cooking for your dog.
7. If the mixture doesn’t cool down fast enough, the mixture will turn nasty and spoil in a few days.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. You can add more flavorful ingredients such as tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, and fruits such as apples, oranges, and bananas.
2. You can omit onion and garlic in the recipe if your dog has an allergy to them.
3. If you want to avoid cooking time every time you make this recipe, you can just buy some canned food to mix in with this recipe.
4. If you want your food to be tastier, you can cook it longer or blend it longer to make it more smoothie-like in texture.
How can Store Anti inflammatory dog food recipe
1. Store in a fridge, it will stay fresh for a few weeks.
2. If you don’t have time to store it in the fridge, you can freeze the mixture to use later. If you have fruit or vegetable with high water content, such as apples and berries, popsicle sticks or ice cube trays are perfect for freezing them
3. Since this recipe contains fruits and vegetables, this recipe can turn sour if left at room temperature over a long period.
4. To recondition the dog food, add more water or mix it with something else.
This recipe is just to make our dog healthy. Some dog owners believe that feeding their dogs healthy food will make the dog healthier and bring them a longer life.
So we make our healthy food for dogs, hoping that there is some effect on our dogs’ health. Dog owners also should feed their dogs as early as possible from now on, because it can help prevent many diseases such as osteoporosis, arthritis, hip dysplasia, and obesity for the dogs in later years.
Thank you for reading my Anti inflammatory dog food recipe. I hope this recipe can help your dog have a healthier and longer life as well.