Beef broth dog treats recipe We know how hard it is to pry your dogs away from their favorite meaty treats – so, why not make them a little healthier?
These moist and meaty beef broth dog treats are perfect for any time of year. Made with beef broth, they are high in protein, healthy, and very easy to make.
Your dog will love these treats, and you will love how easy they are to make (no large quantities to store).
Beef broth dog treats recipe
Did you know that beef broth is great for dogs? As a high-quality protein source, it helps with muscle growth and repair, and also works as an antioxidant to promote a healthy immune system.
It’s also very high in vitamin B12 and iron, both of which are great for your dog’s coat. You can always substitute the broth with chicken or vegetable broth if you want to make these treats suitable for dogs that have a meat allergy.
How can prepare Beef broth dog treats recipe
The number of servings:
24 (2 treats per serving)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup beef gravy or chicken gravy* [optional]
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup water
Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Step 2: Whisk corn starch with 1/4 cup of broth in a large bowl until completely dissolved, stir in egg and gravy if using.
Step 3: Gradually add flour to the broth mixture, stirring constantly until well blended.
Step 4: Heat water and 1/4 cup of broth in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil stirring constantly for about 2 minutes then turn the heat off.
Step 5: Stir water into the flour, and beat with a fork until smooth and well blended.
Step 5: Cut the dough into four equal-sized pieces and roll out one piece before placing it on the cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Step 6: Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely before serving your dog.
TIPS: If your dog has a sensitive stomach, you should consider using chicken or vegetable broth instead of beef broth.
Nutrition value of Beef broth dog treats recipe
- Calorie: 100 calories
- Calories from fat: 15
- Total fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Trans fat: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 238mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
Benefits of eating Beef broth dog treat recipe
1. Beef broth dog treats recipes are loaded with nutrients like proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
2. Beef broth dog treats recipe can help to lower your dog’s risk of heart disease. It contains lots of antioxidants that can stabilize the plaque deposits in the arteries against a heart attack or stroke.
3. Beef broth dog treats recipe is also very helpful for your dog’s skin and coat, especially in summer when it is hot outside. The beef broth dog treats recipe contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals that your dog needs to keep their fur shiny, smooth and soft.
4. Beef broth dog treats recipe is one of the best for your dog’s digestive system. It helps to repair any damage that may cause a lot of pain or discomfort in your dog’s stomach.
5. Beef broth dog treats recipe can be helpful for dogs with diarrhea. Because beef broth is high in protein, vitamins, and minerals and it will slow down the speed of your dog’s bowel movement.
6. Beef broth dog treats recipe can also boost your dog’s energy level because it contains necessary vitamins, minerals, and protein to help keep their body working more efficiently.
7. Beef broth dog treats recipe is very helpful for big dogs such as German shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, and Rottweilers to have healthy weight control by reducing their appetite daily.
8. Beef broth dog treats recipe can help to improve the immune system of your dogs easily.
9. Beef broth dog treats recipe is great for senior dogs to maintain their bone strength and teeth health.
10. Beef broth dog treats recipe can also help you to save money on buying expensive commercial meat-based dog food that’s expensive too. It is also safer and more convenient for you because it will not take a long time to prepare the meals on your own.
Disadvantages of eating Beef broth dog treat recipe
1. Beef broth dog treats recipe is not a good treat if your dog already has some health conditions, such as high blood pressure, kidney disease, or cardiac problems. It should be used with caution the first time.
2. Beef broth dog treats recipe is not recommended for small dogs, puppies, and senior dogs to consume too much of this recipe.
3. Beef broth dog treats recipe should be given to your dogs as a treat, not as a meal.
4. Beef broth dog treats recipe is suitable for adult dogs only.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. Add your dog’s favorite flavorings (such as garlic, onion, parsley, or thyme) to make the beef broth dog treats recipe more delicious. Or you can mix about 1/4 cup of yogurt with the dough for a more natural flavor.
2. If you want to make your dogs get used to a homemade diet or try out a new treat, make a special Beef broth dog treats recipe for your puppies and allow them to experience a new taste.
3. You can also cook beef broth dog treats recipes using different meat such as ground turkey, chicken thighs, or pork chops instead of beef.
How can Store Beef broth dog treats recipe
1. Cool completely before storing
2. Store the cooked treats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
3. You can also freeze them for later use by placing them in a container and freezing them for up to three months.
4. Freeze the cooked treats in an airtight container and keep them at room temperature for up to one month.
Tips for feeding Beef broth dog treat recipe to your dogs
1. Feeding your dogs a smaller portion than usual of this recipe is okay if your dog has an upset stomach or does not feel well at all.
2. Always give a small portion of this recipe to prevent all the ingredients in it, especially beef, from getting spoiled.
3. Feeding beef broth dog treats recipe to your dogs after each meal is recommended to help them keep more full.
4. It is also important to feed your dogs with water at the same time each day to keep them hydrated and healthy.
5. After giving this recipe to your dogs, encourage them to drink some water so they can keep up the good habit of drinking water and that can help them reduce their risk of a kidney disease
The beef broth dog treats recipe is very helpful for all dogs because they contain important nutrients and it can help to keep the skin, hair, and fur healthy.
The beef broth dog treats recipe is also one of the best recipes for you to make homemade dog treats.
It is easy to prepare homemade beef broth dog treats recipe, with no extra time that you have to spend in making it.
Thank You For Reading This Article About Beef broth dog treat recipes, please like and share this article.