Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food is the only raw dog food in North America; it’s manufactured and all-natural, with no preservatives.
Bones & co is a complete diet for adult dogs of all shapes, sizes, and breeds. We offer a range of proteins such as beef, chicken, and lamb to satisfy any dog’s carnivorous desires.
Bones & co provides the raw nutrients and enzymes your dog needs to achieve optimal health. Bones & co is the perfect food for your dog. It contains no artificial preservatives, fillers, colorings, or chemicals.
Bones And Co Beef Frozen Raw Dog Food
Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food is made in Canada, the only all-natural raw frozen dog food available for dogs in North America; with no preservatives, it contains no junk and has no artificial colors or flavors.
Dogs have evolved from carnivores; however, many people feed their dogs a wide variety of foods to please all tastes. This variety can satisfy your pet’s chomping palate if your pet is a meat eater.
The company of Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food
The company of Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is in Canada. In the early 1980s, a small business called Carbogen was formed, which manufactured and sold dried dog food for people with dogs that were easily fed from a bowl.
This was an amazing product for many dog owners, and it became so popular that the idea spread to several countries.
In 1985 Carbogen introduced the first commercially manufactured raw food full range of dog food in Canada under the title “Canine Caviar.”
The ingredients of Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food
The main ingredients of Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food are given below:
- Beef meal
- Chicken meal
- Livers and hearts of chicken
- Lamb meal
- Fish meal
- Dried beet pulp
- Soybean oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
- Flaxseed meal
- Potato protein
- Pepsin (an enzyme)
- Choline chloride (source of omega-3 fatty acids)
- Potassium chloride.
- Calcium sulfate
Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is a complete diet that provides the raw nutrition and enzymes your dog needs for optimal health. It contains no artificial preservatives, fillers, colorings, or chemicals.
What are the benefits of Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food?
The main benefits of Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food are given below:
1. It is 100 percent complete, balanced, and thorough raw nutrition for dogs
2. It comes in a variety of protein sources
3. The food can be fed alone or mixed with other food items if desired
4. All ingredients are human grade, quality inspected and certified by the Canadian government
5. Mixes easily and is quick to thaw (14 hours in the refrigerator)
6. Makes an excellent and healthy treat
7. The main ingredient is grass-fed beef
8. No chemicals, additives, or preservatives.
9. It can be given to dogs with allergies
10. It is for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes, including puppies and pregnant animals
11. It’s easy to digest and provides the protein your dog needs for a healthy skin
12. It’s natural dog food with no artificial colors or flavors, so there is no need for additives that could harm your pet.
What are the cons of Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food?
The following are some of the cons of Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food:
1. It is high in protein and therefore may cause a weight gain in dogs
2. It is for adult dogs only.
3. The price is higher than other raw frozen dog food brands, but it includes all ingredients, including instructions for feeding, and will last for several months (12 packs).
4. It does not come from a milling facility so it will be fresher than other brands
5. It isn’t easy to store
6. It is not easy to buy, although it is worth the wait. You can get it online or through one of their distributors in a few countries.
7. It keeps the dog busy since they have to eat a lot of meat to gain weight
8. It requires a lot of preparation and time for the dog owner
9. The diet may cause diarrhea and vomiting if the dogs are not used to it
Are there any side effects?
Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is a well-balanced, complete, and balanced diet, which is nutritionally complete for dogs of all ages and breeds. This diet does not cause any side effects whatsoever.
How much does Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food cost?
The price for Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food is $64.99 (USD) per 12-pack preservative-free bag (which can be found in the US, Canada, and Europe on Amazon or other online stores). The food itself lasts for several months.
Where to buy Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food?
You can buy Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food on Amazon in the US, Canada, and most other countries. A can also be found through their UK, France, Germany, and Netherlands distributors. It is also available online on their website.
Is Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food Safe For Dogs?
Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food is 100% safe for dogs when given only the correct amount of food.
Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is very nutritious and high in protein, so it’s important to remember that your dog should eat a balanced diet for optimal health. Mixing this food with other foods does work, but not as well as feeding it alone.
Are there any allergy issues?
No, this food is made in a milling facility without artificial preservatives, flavorings, colorings, or chemicals.
Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is made from high-quality ingredients that are human grade, and human inspected.
Allergic reactions may occur when dogs consume certain ingredients, but they will be rare and not very common.
Reviews of Bones and co beef frozen raw dog food
Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is an excellent and high-quality dog food that owners love, but the main issue with this food is its availability.
With only one distributor in Canada and the US, it’s hard to get your hands on this dog food. The positive reviews speak for themselves; the only downside is how difficult it is to buy this product.
Are there any precautions?
You shouldn’t give Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food to dogs with allergies or other health issues. If your dog is currently on a diet plan, you should consult your veterinarian before giving it this new food.
Temperatures outside should be below 0 degrees (Fahrenheit) and at least 2 feet below the recommended storage temperature for fresh products.
Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food is a complete and balanced diet, according to the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) and the Nutrient Profiles of Dog Foods.
The ingredients are fresh and natural, while it is convenient to mix and contains all the nutrients your dog needs.
The price may be high, but it’s worth it since this product is long-lasting. The main ingredient for this product is grass-fed cow meat, which dogs love and will eat for hours.
Thank you for reading our article. Please visit the official website for more information about Bones & co beef frozen raw dog food. If you have questions or comments, please leave them in the comment section below.