Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter is a dessert that is unique and healthy. The recipe retains the flavor of chocolate without using peanut butter as an ingredient. It is a healthier alternative to the typical cake recipe that contains peanut butter.
This type of cake will provide your dog with a special treat, especially if they have food allergies, or want to try something new for their birthday. It does not use any other ingredients in addition to maple syrup and eggs.
Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter
It is a nice alternative to the typical peanut butter cake that is made with milk and sometimes chocolate.
Although baking a cake without peanut butter will not produce a bad result, it is important to know the different substitutions that can be made to focus on the flavors and ingredients of your dog.
In addition, you can add additional flavors to your dog’s favorite types of treats such as carrots or apricots.
Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter This healthy alternative also avoids the use of oils or margarine.
How can prepare Cake for a dog recipe without peanut butter
- 2 cups of cake flour
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup measuring conversions used in this recipe
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Large mixing bowl
- Large spoon
- 9″x13″ cake pan,
- Stand Mixer,
- Toothpick or fork
- Large spoon or spatula
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cooling rack
- Cupcake papers
Step 1: Preheating oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can easily make it by putting the cake pan on a cooking tray and leave in the oven.
Step 2: First thing to do is combine the flour, egg, and salt in a large bowl. Then make sure that the measuring conversions are added.
Step 3: Set your stand mixer to low speed, then add the egg whites and beat until you have a frothy mixture. Add the maple syrup, pinch of cinnamon, and baking powder. Continue beating until you have reached the desired consistency.
Step 4: Pour the mixture into your cake pan in a vertical line. Make sure that some of the batters are below so that they will go up and down.
Step 5: Bake the cake for about 35 minutes.
Step 6: Let the cake cool before serving it to your dog.
Step 7: It is always a good idea to cut a small hole in the top of your dog’s favorite treat and put it directly over its nose. Your dog will then be able to smell and taste the cake.
Step 8: Store your cake in an air-tight container so that it will last longer.
Nutrition value of Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter
- Calories: 400
- Total fat: 13 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Potassium: 183 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 62 g
- Dietary fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 37 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Iron: 2%
Benefits of eating Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter
1. It is a healthy alternative to peanut butter cake.
2. It contains no ingredients that can cause food allergies.
3. Allows you to avoid the use of oils and margarine.
4. Can be made for various occasions such as a birthday, graduation, or other celebrations, etc.
5. Helps to avoid the use of substitutes like milk, eggs or margarine, and other oils.
6. Can be used for dogs with food allergies.
7. High in antioxidants and proteins, which is another healthy way to keep your dog’s body fit and healthy.
8. Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter provides you with a variety of options to decorate your dog’s cake so that they will have something different if they are not a fan of chocolate cake or love peanut butter flavor as well.
9. Allows you to make a healthier version of your dog’s dessert.
10. The cake maintains a moist texture that your dog will love to eat and enjoy.
Disadvantages of eating Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter
1. It is not as popular as peanut butter cake. It does not taste like a real cake and its texture is not that great or moist.
2. It will take a longer time to bake, compared to the peanut butter version of your dog’s favorite treat.
3. If you are allergic to chocolate, then there are chances that you might be allergic to maple syrup or cinnamon, which could cause adverse reactions in your pet if consumed in large quantities or taken for long periods.
4. It is not as popular as regular cake. People might be hesitant to purchase your dog’s birthday cake solely because it is made without peanut butter.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. You can add some cinnamon to your dog’s favorite treats or put it over their nose so that they will have a hint of the cake’s delicious aroma.
2. You can try other types of bread flour, such as rye flour or whole wheat flour.
3. You can add nuts or fruits, such as blueberries and strawberries to the dough before baking so that your dog will have added flavor to their cake.
4. You can even serve them a peanut butter cake directly on their plate, which will help to increase the amount of moisture, protein, and antioxidants that they will receive in their diet.
5. You can even sprinkle some peanut butter powder or peanut butter chips on top of your dog’s cake, which will make them smell good and taste great.
How To Store Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter
1. Always store your cake in an airtight container so that it will last longer.
2. You can keep your dog’s cake in a cool, dry place and avoid refrigeration as well.
3. You can even wrap the cake using transparent packaging or aluminum foil to avoid any oxidation or moisture from seeping inside the plastic or aluminum package during storage.
4. It can last for about 24 hours if you leave it there without refrigeration.
Although Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter is not as popular as regular peanut butter cake, it has many benefits that you can take advantage of.
You can make a healthier version of your dog’s favorite treat and get rid of possible reactions due to food allergies.
The key to making this cake and keeping it fresh is to store it properly. If you are storing it in the refrigerator, you can use transparent packaging or aluminum foil to help increase the amount of time that the cake will last.
Thank you for reading Cake for dog recipe without peanut butter. Please share with family and friends.