The Cinnamon dog treats recipe is making your dog treats is not only fun but also a great way to bond with your pet. One of the simplest recipes you can prepare for your dog is cinnamon dog treats.
This is a recipe for homemade dog treats that can be made almost any time, but I recommend waiting until your dog doesn’t have much fur to avoid hair from the mixture.
This recipe will make the most popular cinnamon treats for dogs including cinnamon rolls, cinnamon buns, and hot dog buns. You need one bag of flour, two eggs are beaten together with 2 cups of sugar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cinnamon dog treats recipe
Cinnamon dog treats recipe Making your dog treats is not only fun but also a great way to bond with your pet.
This recipe is the simplest dog treat recipe you can make because of the ingredients, and the best part is that your dog will love it.
You can use any type of flour you want and add anything extra, such as raisins, nuts, or honey for an extra kick. It is also not difficult to limit the amount of flour in the mixture because of the added eggs.
How can prepare a Cinnamon dog treats recipe
- Eggs beat together with 2 cups of sugar and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Canola oil
- Bottle of water
- Spray Can
- Mixing Bowl
- Rolling Pin
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Cooking Sheets
- Food Processor
- Slotted Spoon
- Metal Spatula
- Plastic Bag.
Step 1: Pour the flour onto a clean surface
Step 2: Mix the flour, eggs, and sugar. Mix until it forms a dough.
Step 3: Roll out the dough about 1/4 inch thick. Spray extra flour on the surface where you will roll out to avoid sticking.
Step 4: Spread cinnamon all over your dough surface before rolling up, then cut logs about one inch apart from each other. You should have about 20 logs at this point.
Step 5: Starting from one end, roll the logs up, and form a hot dog shape the loops.
Step 6: Brush some canola oil all over your cinnamon dog treats and place on a greased cookie sheet in a 350-degree preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Step 7: Let cool down and serve your canine friends.
-This dog treat recipe is the most popular dog treat recipe on the internet because of its simplicity.
-You can make this dog treat recipe in any shape imaginable, you can make it into cinnamon rolls, cinnamon buns, or even hot dogs.
Nutrition value of Cinnamon dog treats recipe
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbs: 27 g
- Protein 14 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Potassium: 72 mg
- Vitamin A: 3% RDA
- Calcium: 2% RDA
- Iron: 16% RDA
Benefits of eating the Cinnamon dog treat recipe
1. It is good for the teeth, nails, and coat of your dog.
2. Cinnamon treat recipe is a good source of Vitamin A and Iron which are essential for the health of a dog’s eyes.
3. It helps with blood circulation and prevents pain in bones
4. You can substitute any kind of flour or sugar and make this recipe, the only requirements are that it should be the same amount.
4. It helps in digestion because it has fiber
5. Cinnamon treat recipe for dogs is a fun way to treat your pet with a healthy snack
6. It can be used as training treats because dogs love cinnamon, especially in this form
7. It has a special healing effect on the dog’s teeth.
8. It is good for the dental health of a dog because it prevents plaque and cavities.
9. It is also useful for driving away worms, both internal and external
10. It can improve the elasticity of ligaments and muscles because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
11. It has a relaxing effect on your dog’s nervous system, making him/her calm
12. It is also great for treating gum disease
13. It also prevents hyperactivity and hyperthyroidism in dogs
Disadvantages of eating the Cinnamon dog treat recipe
2. Too much of it can make your dog hyperactive
3. It can lead to diarrhea because of the high sugar content in cinnamon treats
4. It may contain nuts, which can cause an allergic reaction in your dog
5. It may cause digestive problems for your dog if he/she does not like it.
How Can Make More Delicious?
Your dog can enjoy these treats very much especially if you sprinkle some crushed nuts, raisins, and coconut flakes.
Your dog will be the happiest pet when he sees you preparing this mixture for him or her. You can improve the taste of the treat by adding honey or a bit of peanut butter and natural vanilla essence.
You can use rose water to make it more aromatic and then add some cinnamon powder. You can also use dates which are great as they also have medicinal value.
How can Store Cinnamon dog treats recipe
Store in a cool place. Never leave your dog treats out in the open as they will attract insects, dust, and even spiders.
For storing purposes, put your cinnamon dog treats in air-tight containers or Ziplock bags and store them in a dark and cool place.
This will ensure that the treatment remains fresh for a long time, plus it will also prevent losing its medicinal value to the greatest extent possible.
The cinnamon dog treats recipe is one of the easiest dog treat recipes you can make. The best part about this dog treat recipe is that it does not require complicated techniques like most other dogs treat recipes.
Another great thing about this dog treat recipe is that: its simple ingredients, which are flour, cinnamon, eggs, and sugar, will be easy to find at almost any grocery store resulting in a relatively low cost of making the treats.