Curly dogs recipe is for dog food that is made with all-natural ingredients. This recipe also has a good amount of fruits and vegetables to give the dog’s coat a glossy sheen.
Your dog will not only be healthy, but it’ll smell great as well! This is a basic recipe but can be altered to your personal preference. This recipe is best served at room temperature.
Curly dogs recipe
It is important to keep in mind that dogs need a well-balanced diet. Dry or canned dog foods should make up no more than 60 percent of your dog’s diet.
This recipe is best if served as the main meal. The other 40 percent of your dog’s diet should be made up of food your dog likes and does well on.
Some examples would be chicken, tuna, turkey, or peanut butter. For example: If you are feeding your dog chicken, then you may feed them one-quarter of the Curly dog’s recipe. Feed your dog this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
How can prepare a Curly dogs recipe
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of whole-grain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 cups of chopped fresh vegetables (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of dried garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- A baking sheet
- A whisk
- A large mixing bowl
- A blender
- A medium saucepan
- A spatula
- A whisk
- A medium soup pot
- A small bowl
- A stick blender
Optional ingredients: Salt, pepper, Garlic powder, extra parsley, and chopped vegetables
Step 1: In a medium size soup pot add 2 cups vegetable broth, 1 cup water, and chopped vegetables. Bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer for about 15 minutes.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 cup of whole grain flour, and 2 eggs. Add chopped vegetables from step 1, 2 cups vegetable broth from step 1, and garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Step 3: Stir in 2 cups of vegetable broth to the butter mixture and stir well again. Pour into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or waxed paper.
Step 4: Cook in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the top is not sticky to the touch.
Step 5: Remove from oven and serve with a garnish of fresh parsley.
Step 6: Use a hand blender to purée the cooked vegetables in step 1. Add extra water if needed. Serve with the Curly dog’s recipe
Nutrition value of Curly dogs recipe
- Calories: 290
- Total fat: 8.6g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Sodium: 592mg
- Potassium: 701mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 38.3g
- Sugar: 1.0g
- Vitamin A: 22%
- Vitamin C: 23%
- Iron: 17%
- Calcium: 26%
- Magnesium: 10%
Benefits of eating Curly dogs recipe
1. Curly dogs recipe is a great source of fiber and protein.
2. Curly dogs recipe is a good source of vitamins A, C, and B6.
3. Curly dogs recipe is low in fat, cholesterol, and sodium but high in potassium and calcium.
4. Curly dogs recipe can keep your dog feeling full for longer periods by providing them with more fiber than regular dog food would have.
5. Curly dogs recipe is beneficial to a dog’s health because of the high amount of B6. B6 helps aid in healthy brain function and also helps with the formation of red blood cells.
6. This recipe also has a good amount of vegetables in it to aid in digestion.
7. This recipe contains garlic powder which can help with the flaking skin that dogs sometimes get.
8. If your dog is lacking vitamins and minerals, this recipe can help because it’s a good source of iron and calcium.
9. This recipe also has extra parsley, this herb is known to help fight cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
10. This recipe can help with your dog’s respiratory health because of the high amount of garlic in it.
11. Adding vegetables to this recipe can help aid in digestion because they aid in digestion by breaking down foods that your dog would normally not be able to digest alone.
12. In addition to all the nutrition this recipe has, it also provides a good taste for your dog.
Disadvantages of eating Curly dogs recipe
1. If your dog does not like the taste of this recipe, then you may have to try a different recipe as well.
2. If your dog does not enjoy the way that ingredients are combined in this recipe, it might be best to change a few things around.
3. The ingredients in this recipe can take a while to cook and prepare because of how many there are and the amount of time they need to cook.
4. In addition to this, if your dog has a sensitive stomach, then it may not enjoy the taste of this recipe.
Key concepts of Curly dogs recipe
1. Dogs need a well-balanced diet. They should not be fed too much or too little of a specific type of food.
2. Dogs should be fed in a zen pattern: their main meal should typically be served at either breakfast or lunch, with other meals being given during the mid-morning and late evening hours.
3. Your dog needs a diet that is made up of 60% non-dry food, 20% dry food, and 20% vegetables.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. It’s best to use organic flour, eggs, and vegetables because they are more natural than their counterparts.
2. Add salt, pepper, or garlic powder to taste.
3. Adding parsley adds a great taste and makes the recipe look even better.
4. Adding vegetables (optional) can make this recipe healthy because they can aid in digestion as well as add flavor to Curly dogs recipe.
How can Store Curly dogs recipe?
1. This recipe can be stored (without refrigeration) for up to three days in the refrigerator.
2. Do not freeze this recipe, because freezer temperatures can damage food.
3. For a longer period, add the Curly dog’s recipe to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator.
4. If you plan on eating it later, place the leftovers in a freezer bag and store the bag at the back of your freezer.
Why Store Curly dogs recipe?
1. When you make extra food at home, you can save time by not having to cook for your dog on separate days.
2. You also save money by not having to buy and using more fresh ingredients for each recipe that you make for your dog.
3. The extra food can be packaged and stored for later when your dog is hungry.
For people who have a dog that does not like the food that is given to them, the Curly dog’s recipe can be a great compromise.
This recipe contains ingredients that are beneficial to the health of your dog and is not just an average meal for them.
If you have any questions about the Curly dog’s recipe or would like to give feedback on it, feel free to contact me.
Thank you and have a nice day!