Dash dog treat maker recipe is a kook doodle dog recipe of dash dog treat maker that you can use to make a delicious, healthy, and nutritious cookie for your pets.
This recipe is so good because we mix in the right ingredients with an all-natural ingredients list that will leave dogs begging for more.
Dash dog treat maker recipe
It’s easy to make this tasty dog treat – it doesn’t take a culinary genius or gourmet chef to pull off this recipe! They’re also great as training treats because they’re low in calories and high in protein.
When it comes time to feed your dog a tasty munch, nothing beats the Dash dog treat maker recipe – you’ll have a loyal friend for life!
It’s a great treat for dogs because it has all the essential ingredients, and with biscuits like these, you don’t have to worry about swelling in your pet’s throat or choking, as is the case with some dog food. These treats are soft and chewable.
How to prepare Dash dog treat maker recipe
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Total time: 40 min
- Chicken breast, boneless, raw 3 cups
- Baking soda 2 tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- Eggs 2 Nos
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 cup
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- White vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Large pot
- Small pot
- Mixing spoon
- Cookie cutter
- Halved apple (optional)
- Small pot for boiling water for dog treats
Step 1: Combine chicken, water, and salt in a large pot and bring it to boiling. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Discard the water from the chicken and let it cool. Add 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour to the chicken breast and start breaking up the chicken with your hands.
Step 3: Add sugar, oil, baking soda, and eggs to a small pot. Mix well with a whisk until it lumps free.
Step 4: Add flour, baking powder, and dash treats maker into the small pot, mixing well.
Step 5: Let this mixture stick between the thumb and forefinger for around 1 minute. This will allow the dough to form properly. Once it sticks, you can form into a ball by running your hand over the mixture. It would help if you made sure there weren’t any lumps in the mixture because they might break when you cook it.
Step 6: Heat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll the mixture into tennis ball-sized balls with your hands. Place them on the baking sheet and place them in the oven.
Step 7: Boil water (small pot) and add white vinegar. When boiling, add Dash dog treat maker, mix well and boil for 2 minutes on medium heat until they turn golden brown.
Step 8: Place the Dash dog treat maker in a large bowl and add the Dash dog treat maker to a wooden spoon. Don’t mash or shape it; ensure all ingredients are mixed well. It should be soft enough to mold into balls.
Step 9: Place the Dash dog treat maker on a surface sprayed with non-stick spray. Roll into balls with your hands or using a cookie cutter or blade; this will determine the size of your treats. Place on the baking sheet and continue rolling until you finish all of them.
Step 10: Spray the water with vinegar to keep it from drying. Please place them in a cool place until you are ready to serve.
Step 11: Serve the Dash dog treat maker on a plate, favorite dogs will love them cold, but it’s best to microwave them for 20 seconds and serve warm!
Note: Never give your dog bones as treats, even if you’re willing to splurge now and then because they can cause serious injury.
Nutrition facts of Dash dog treat maker recipe
- Calories: 110.0 kcal
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Protein: 10.0 g
- Total fat: 8.5g,
- Saturated fat 3.2g,
- Polyunsaturated fat 1.9g,
- Monounsaturated fat 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 20.0 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.0 g,
- Energy: 93 kcal,
- Vitamin C 25%,
- Calcium 1%,
- Iron 6%
Benefits of eating Dash dog treat maker recipe
1. Very easy to make
2. The ingredients are very common and inexpensive
3. It’s a great way to get rid of food you don’t need by using it as a treat.
4. It tastes good; dogs love them; they are delicious and moist, so they can be chewed easily, unlike biscuits or cookies that crack the teeth of dogs or choke them.
5. Dogs enjoy the taste of the Dash dog treats maker recipe.
6. They are great treats for training dogs because they contain low calories, take a while to eat, and can keep your pet busy for a while.
7. They are great treats for the kids since the ingredients are all-natural; if the kids make them by themselves and there aren’t many ingredients, it is still nutritious and healthy.
8. The Dash dog treat maker recipe has only 8 ingredients, and they are organic, so they have a lot of health benefits.
9. It’s a quick treat for the dogs to keep them busy and away from chewing household or kitchen items.
10. Dogs feel full after eating the Dash dog treat maker recipe, it’s not like when you eat some biscuits that keep dogs busy for long, but this is a good alternative to keep them busy and happy
How To Make More Delicious?
1. You can add fruits to it, such as bananas, apples, and grapes, and they will be better!
2. You can also use blueberries, cranberries, or bananas as your main ingredients to get a dash of flavor in your recipe!
3. You can make dog cake by adding mashed fruits and vegetables and adding eggs, minced meat, chicken or cheese, and pasta dough.
4. You can even make your dog’s recipe by adding small amounts of fruit or meat to mashed carrots and tomatoes; you can use beef or beef liver!
How To Store Dash dog treat maker recipe
Store, the dog treats in the freezer. This will keep them fresh for a longer period and prevent mildew from developing.
Reviews of Dash dog treat maker recipe
There are a lot of reviews about this recipe all over the internet. Some say it’s good, but most say it’s not. Users have complained about the following things:
1. Dog treats are expensive and take a lot of time to mix ingredients.
2. Dog owners like to use cheap dog treats, but this recipe’s ingredients prevent them from doing that because they are expensive.
3. It takes a long time to make the treats; it takes around 16 – 25 minutes until they are completely done.
4. It tastes very bland, while dog owners think it’s delicious and nothing can beat their dog’s favorite.
5. Dogs get tired of the treats very quickly, and there is no difference between the number of calories they get from the homemade dog treats they get from bought dog treats.
Dash dog treat maker recipe is a wonderful recipe and can be made by anyone. All you need to know is how to prepare it to enjoy its yummy flavor and nutritional value for your dogs.
Despite its popularity among dog owners, they also have their complaints. Many dog owners have complained that it’s time-consuming, it doesn’t taste great, and there is no nutritional benefit to the dogs.
If you think it’s unsuitable for your dogs, you can use a blender or food processor to make your dog treats.
If you are looking for a Dash dog treat maker recipe, perhaps this article will help you.
Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below.