Dash mini dog treat maker recipes are a great way to make your dogs’ diets more personal and enjoyable.
You can start with a few packs of almond butter and a dash of mini dog treat maker to make small and homemade dog treats that they’ll go wild over.
You don’t have to purchase expensive premade treats from the store or spend hours baking huge batches of food in the kitchen.
With the dash mini dog treat maker, you can make small batches of homemade dog treats and have them ready in a matter of minutes.
Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
The mini dash dog treats an automatic patty maker is a compact machine that is easy to use, small enough to store, and easy on a budget.
You’ll get delicious mini-patties without having to purchase expensive equipment or recipes or use tons of prep time.
The dash dog treats a mini maker is a small machine that fits perfectly into any kitchen countertop. This is a blog post listing the recipes for all of the dogs treats that you can make with your dash mini.
The recipes are divided by ingredient and cup size. Some ingredients will require grapes, walnuts, etc., and may not be available in every area, so please feel free to substitute them if necessary.
How to prepare Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 to 15 treats
- 6 cups of Almonds,
- 1 cup baby carrots (peel and shred the carrots, if you like)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1.5 cups shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup stevia powder (or sweetener of choice)
- One apple
- 1.5 cups Welch’s grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Dash mini dog treat maker
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Small bowl
- Heat-safe spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup
- Small bowl
- Large mixing spoon
- Plastic wrap
Step 1: Preheat the dash mini pancake maker on “COOK” a few minutes before starting the recipe.
Step 2: Cut apples into sixths. If using strawberries, cut them into quarters (unless they’re really big) and cut each quarter lengthwise in half.
Step 3: Put the almonds, coconut, and carrots into the dash mini machine and set it to “AUTO MIX” for 4 to 5 minis (7 to 8 minis if you’re peeling the carrots).
Step 4: Once the dash mini machine is done mixing the ingredients, turn off the machine and take out the dough (you can also manually mix with a spoon if you prefer and save some time).
Step 5: Add grape jelly and vanilla extract to the dash mini dog treat maker. Mix for 1 mini (if you’re using fresh strawberries instead of strawberry jelly, add them into your dash mini with the rest of the ingredients). You can add a few pieces of apples or strawberries if you want to include them in your recipe.
Step 6: Using a spoon, scoop out and form dough into 1.5-inch balls. You should make about 4-5 balls per mini cup in your dash mini dog treat maker.
Step 7: Place the balled dough into the mini-cups and set the dash mini machine to “PROCESS” for 5 minis (7 minis if you’re using fresh strawberries).
Step 8: Once the dash mini dog treat maker is done, let the dog treats cool down for a few minutes before removing them from the machine.
Step 9: Enjoy!
Tip: You can also make this recipe with chicken or beef. Make sure to “AUTO SEAR” the meat before mixing it with the other ingredients. The amount of dough you’ll need depends on how thick or thin you want your dog to treat.
Nutrition facts of Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Calories: 120 kcal
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Benefits of eating Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
1. Easy to make without much effort
2. Dog treats are nutritious and can be made in bulk
3. Dogs love them because they’re tasty and full of healthy ingredients
4. You can make your dog treats with your dog’s favorite ingredients based on their diet, allergies, and taste preference
5. It’s fun to experiment with different ingredients and come up with new flavor combinations
6. Dog treats are individually made, which means that it’s easy to adjust the nutrition to your dog’s diet and feeding needs
7. Making dog treats at home is cheaper than buying premade or premade dog treats
Cons of Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
1. If you don’t have time to prepare them, then this might not be a good option for you
2. Simple ingredients and recipes might not appeal to the upscale tastes of people who are used to eating gourmet foods
3. Some dogs can be picky about ingredients, which can make it difficult for you to know whether or not they’ll like the dog treats that you make at home
4. It’s not advisable to feed your dog too many sweets because too much sugar can cause health problems
Tips when using Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
1. When using the dash mini dog treat maker, ensure you fill-up the liquid and ingredient cups to the brim. This way, you’ll get more dog treats out of each batch.
2. If you’re making meat-based recipes, don’t forget to “AUTO SEAR” and cook the meat before mixing it with other ingredients.
3. You can adjust the dash mini dog treat maker for each recipe by pressing the up or down button on your dash mini machine.
4. To make a single serving of your dog treats, use half a cup of liquid and ingredients and set the machine to “PROCESS” for 3 minutes.
5. If you like bigger treats, you can fill up one of the cups in your dash mini dog treat maker with extra dough and set it to “PROCESS” for 7 minutes.
How To Make More Delicious?
You can add various ingredients to these recipes to make your dog treats more delicious and nutritious. For example, you can add some organic chicken or beef jerky if you want to add a meat treat for your dogs.
You can also try adding fruits like apples, strawberries, etc. Other ingredients that you can try adding are blueberries and other types of nuts (such as walnuts or pecans).
You can also add in some peanut butter or cheese. Your dog’s favorite ingredients might vary depending on his diet, so feel free to try adding new ingredients.
How To Store Dash mini dog treat maker recipes
Store your dog treats in an airtight container in a cool, dry place (like your pantry).
They’re best to be kept at room temperature, so ensure you don’t keep them in the fridge or freezer.
Store Dash mini dog treats maker recipes in their original packaging and uses them within a few days.
The dash mini dog treat maker is a great kitchen helper for dog lovers who want to make their healthy dog treats at home.
You can also use this machine to make chicken and beef jerky if you follow the instructions properly.
This mini dog treat maker can be used to make healthy dog treats you can give your dog as a reward, just like other pet owners do.
Thank you very much, and I hope you will enjoy making dog treats with your dash mini dog treat maker.