Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food is a premium dog food for dogs training for extreme activities, whether hunting, agility or weight-pulling.
The product is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of these at-risk and active breeds. This food isn’t only good for those in need of proper nutrition; it is also used as an alternative to dry kibble.
Diamond natural extreme athlete dog food is special because it has the best nutrient balance of any commercial pet food on the market today.
Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food
Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food is the best for muscle and joint health. The food contains up to 29% protein, the highest protein ever discovered in any dog food.
This is a whopping 9% more than the next highest. This food provides a protein-rich diet and is an excellent source of it.
It also includes Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and Vitamin E, which helps support your dog’s immune system.
The company of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food
Diamond Naturals is a leading pet food company founded in 1999 by Dan and Elaine Paterson. The company prides itself on great customer service and high-quality products. Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food is the finest tasting food on the market.
It is completely flavorful, and you’re guaranteed to notice a vast difference between this food and other foods on the market today.
The company is always looking for ways to improve its products and frequently requests feedback from dog owners.
Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food ingredients
The main ingredients of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food are given below:
- Beef meal
- Meat and bone meal
- Natural flavors
- Vegetable protein supplements
- Potassium chloride
- Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
- Rosemary leaves
- Fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
- Soybean oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
- Choline chloride
- Zinc oxide
- Zinc sulfate
- Mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative)
- Calcium iodate
- Iron oxide
- Vitamin E supplement
- Blue 2
- Yellow 5
- Yellow 6
What are the benefits of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food?
The main benefits of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food are given below:
1. The food contains a specific source of protein which helps build and strengthen muscle strength.
2. This product improves the strength of your dog’s bones and joints due to the high level of glucosamine in the food.
3. The high protein level, along with Omega-3 fatty acids, helps decrease your dog’s joint pain and deter any future pain.
4. Your dog can stay healthy because the vitamins and minerals in this food support its immune system.
5. This food will greatly benefit your dog’s digestive system.
6. Dogs suffering from skin or hair issues often find relief after switching to a diet high in Omega-3 fatty acids.
7. This food is also helpful for dogs who suffer from allergies because of its omega-fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
8. The company that produces this product has amazing customer service, including a toll-free number where you can call with any questions or concerns about the product.
9. The food is 100% guaranteed to be free of any by-products, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, and other unhealthy ingredients found in most commercial pet foods today.
10. The food has a shelf life of one year which means it can last for nearly one year if you don’t use it by this period.
11. The food contains probiotics which help build up your dog’s immune system and protect it from disease.
12. Diamond natural extreme athlete dog food can be fed year-round.
13. This is a more affordable alternative to high-end dog food used by professional athletes competing in many different sports and activities.
14. The company’s history allows them to perceive trends and tell them what products will sell based on their demand before they release them; this allows them to provide you with the best possible product they have developed based on customer feedback.
What are the precautions?
The main precautions of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food are given below:
1. Examine your dog’s symptoms before feeding it the food. If your dog shows signs of any skin issues or other ailments, it is best to take it to the vet and rule out other causes for its symptoms before you try to feed it this food.
2. This product is formulated for adult dogs only. If your dog is pregnant or nursing, consult a veterinarian before feeding its favorite food.
3. If your dog is allergic to one of the foods or ingredients, consult a veterinarian before feeding it this food.
4. If your dog develops any illness, stops eating it, or starts taking medication, contact a veterinarian before changing its diet.
5. Keep out of reach and sight of children and others who might be tempted to eat it.
6. Make sure that the product is sealed tightly after every use. Keep this product where it cannot be exposed to air or heat, as doing so will affect its quality and shelf life.
7. If any of the food has spilled, make sure to clean it up properly.
8. A veterinarian should be consulted if your dog experiences issues after eating this food.
What are the cons of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food?
The following are some of the cons of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food given below:
1. The food contains corn which may be difficult for your dog to digest if it has any allergies to corn.
2. The food contains fish oil which is not necessarily bad, but it is not recommended for dogs with a sensitivity or allergy to fish or seafood.
3. The kibble size may not be suitable for small breeds of dogs because it can be difficult for them to chew and digest the food properly if it is too large.
4. If your dog is not getting exercise, it is possible that this food will contribute to a higher level of weight gain.
5. Dogs that are not very active may benefit more from a product that contains more fat because it will help increase muscle mass.
6. Dogs with allergies or other eating disorders may adversely react to the high level of Omega-3 fatty acids included in this product.
7. Dogs that suffer from chronic health issues may need to use this product as a supplement to a regular diet and not solely as their primary food source.
8. Dogs who are just beginning or changing a new food might experience some gastrointestinal discomfort for the first few days until their bodies adjust to the change.
9. dogs can gain too much weight after eating this product because it is very high in protein, so caution should be exercised when feeding your dog if you are concerned about its weight level.
Are there any side effects?
The following are some of the side effects of Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food given below:
1. If your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients or products used in this food, a reaction may occur, which will cause your dog to have itchy skin and mucus membranes.
2. If your dog does not like the flavor, you may want to mix it with another type of food that your dog enjoys so that it won’t give up eating the new type of food too quickly.
3. If your dog has an allergy to other foods, it is possible that it may have a reaction when it eats this product.
4. If your dog has been sick for a long time and you are trying to switch it to a healthy diet, there is a possibility that its digestive system will not be able to handle the meal quickly enough to relieve its symptoms.
5. If you suspect your dog is suffering from skin or hair issues, consult with a veterinarian and rule out other causes before feeding this food.
6. If your dog’s nails are too long, this product might break them or cause discomfort when your dog eats them. Consult with a veterinarian for information on trimming your dog’s nails.
7. Your dog may vomit if it eats too much at once, and its digestive system cannot handle it all at once.
8. If you change your dog’s diet to this product and its body is not used to the change, it is possible to experience loose stool or diarrhea as a result.
Is Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food Safe For Dogs?
The Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food is safe for dogs but should be used in moderation to achieve the desired effect.
This product should be fed to dogs that already have a healthy diet and are active through the winter and springtime.
As the weather begins to warm and summer approaches, you may need to change the dog food you feed your dog because it will have more energy as the season’s change.
Are there any allergy issues?
It is possible that your dog could react to Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food if you switch it too quickly.
If you suspect your dog may have an allergy to this product, give it time to adjust to the new food over a few weeks before you take any action.
If your dog’s allergies are severe, see your veterinarian for more information about other types of dog foods that might be easier for your dog to digest.
Why do Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food work so well for my dog?
Diamond natural extreme athlete dog food’s ingredients are designed to work together and interact with one another.
They can give your dog the nutrients it needs to feel energetic, healthy and strong when exercising during winter and spring.
What does it cost?
Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food can be purchased online or at pet stores, and it costs $18.99 for a 20 lb bag.
It is also possible to purchase Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food online from the company’s website.
Where can I purchase Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food?
Several pet stores sell Diamond dog food, and you can purchase it online from the company’s website. You can also find it on Amazon if you prefer to shop for it there.
Final thoughts on Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food
The Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food is a great product for active dogs that need more energy during the winter and spring.
This product is affordable compared to other types of dog food and has the appropriate ingredients to give your dog all the nutrients it needs to feel good.
This sums up our review of the Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food. It is a product for active dogs that need more energy during the winter and spring.
If your dog has a high protein diet, you may want to consult your veterinarian before changing to this dog food. This product is available online and at pet stores, so choosing the best place to purchase it is up to you.
Thank you for reading our review of the Diamond naturals extreme athlete dog food. We hope you found it informative, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comment section below so that other readers can benefit from your experience.