The dog beer recipe is a great idea for those who love their dogs and like to drink. Like most people, you don’t have a great beer recipe or even know how to brew your beer.
The beauty of this recipe is that it’s so quick and easy that you’ll be drinking dog beer in minutes. The mix of flavors will be unlike any beer you’ve ever tasted, and the smell will be phenomenal.
Dog beer recipe
It is important to select a good recipe when drinking dog beer. The dog beer recipe should be easy to make and fun to drink.
Above all, it should taste great! Dog beer recipe is not hard at all if you follow the simple guidelines properly.
You need to select a good recipe and brew it correctly. You first need to choose the ingredients and then follow the steps correctly.
How to prepare Dog beer recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal
- 2 cups of Guinness stout
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 cup of beer
- 6-8 oz of root beer.
- 9-10 oz of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- 1.1-pint glass (1/2-liter)
- 1 bottle beer glasses
- 1.5-liter beer bottles.
- 1 yeast.
- 1 hydrometer (a test to measure the density of beer)
- 1 glass of clean water
Step 1: Brew a 1.5 liter of beer using Guinness stout, served in bottles with an alcohol level of 4%, with a small pinch of salt.
Step 2: Add the oatmeal to the beer, then leave for about 15mins or until it doubles in volume.
Step 3: Add 1 cup of Guinness stout; this should be your larger part.
Step 4: Add one cup of milk and whisk till smooth.
Step 5: Pour into a bottle and let it cool.
Step 6: Add 6-8 ounces of root beer.
Step 7: Add 1 cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
Step 8: You can now serve or place the bottle in a refrigerator till you enjoy it.
Nutrition facts of Dog beer recipe
- Calories: 814.0
- Total fat: 46.4 g
- Saturated fat: 23.1 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 80 mg
- Sodium: 1088 mg
- Potassium: 899 mg
- Total carbohydrate: 34 g
- Dietary fiber: 6.8 g
- Sugars: 9.1 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- 15. Vitamin C: 26%
- 17. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 10%
Benefits of eating Dog beer recipe
1. Stands off cancers by increasing the body’s immune system, slowing tumor development, and reducing the risk of developing cancer.
2. Inhibits cancers by reducing the production of estrogens, which increase the risk of breast cancer.
3. Treats arthritis by strengthening the immune system through increased vitamin C intake
4. Relieves diarrhea and inflammation due to their anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
5. Lowering Cholesterol: It is what makes it healthy for your blood vessels
6. Produces healthy muscles: Milk is what gives the body the protein it requires to function well.
7. Improves brain functions: Oatmeal is rich in fiber, iron, copper, and magnesium.
8. Helps people suffering from heart problems and lowers blood pressure.
9. Provides strength to those who are on a diet or want to lose weight.
10. It regulates sugar levels in the body by stabilizing insulin sensitivity and improving insulin resistance
11. It boosts energy levels in the body and prevents fatigue.
12. It Helps you sleep well.
13. Better for the skin: Milk promotes healthy hair and nails, making your skin glow
14. Improves eyesight, protects from macular degeneration, or any degeneration of the retina of the eye, and protects from glaucoma and cataracts
Disadvantages of eating Dog beer recipe
1. Contains large amounts of cholesterol.
2. It Contains large amounts of saturated fat and sodium, which are very bad for the heart.
3. Contains much sugar that can cause diabetes
4. It is high in calories because of its high content of fats and sugars
5. It has a very low nutrient content despite the taste, as it is rich in cholesterol, fat, saturated fat, and sodium
How To Store Dog beer recipe
1. Always store Dog beer recipes in a cool, dark place away from sunlight.
2. Store the bottle in an air-tight container to prevent beer oxidation from oxygen exposure.
3. Alcoholic drinks should be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature between 0oC and 4oC.
4. After opening, you can use the beer within 3 months or for as long as 5 months in optimal conditions, depending on how fresh it is.
Dog beer recipe is complex and highly alcoholic, with a lot of nutrients and vitamins. By drinking this beer, you will have more energy and be more active. It will also help to lose weight if you are on a diet.
If you do not know how to brew your beer, it’s better to buy an already brewed variant at the supermarket or in local stores, but if you can brew beer at home, the solution would be a much better choice.
Thank you for reading this Dog beer recipe article. I hope you find it useful. Please also visit us for more fun.