Dog friendly royal icing recipe is a safe alternative to the traditional almond icing recipe. You can follow these instructions for making your cake safe for your four-legged friends!
This post will teach you how to make the perfect pastry dough that is made of flour, butter, salt, and sugar.
Then we will talk about what makes royal icing dog friendly, using egg whites as an alternative to egg yolks. The best part of this homemade dog friendly royal icing recipe is that it requires only a few ingredients.
Dog friendly royal icing recipe
It is important to read the article all right to the end so that you can learn how to make your perfect dog friendly royal icing recipe! This dog friendly royal icing recipe is perfect for small cakes such as cupcakes, muffins, or mini cakes.
This puppy-friendly royal icing recipe can achieve a perfect consistency by using the cream of tartar as a finisher and not using confectioners’ sugar. Therefore, this dog friendly royal icing recipe is a perfect choice to try.
How can prepare Dog friendly royal icing recipe
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar Egg whites (from 4 eggs or 5-6 egg whites)
- Oil for frying
- Mix flour (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- Water in a saucepan.
- Mixing bowl
- Electric Mixer
- Rolling Pin
- Cooking oil
- Deep Frying Pan
Step 1: Import the ingredients: Butter, salt, and flour into the mixing bowl.
Step 2: Melt butter and mix with egg yolks add salt.
Step 3: Mix water, then cream tartar till smooth.
Step 4: Add the beaten eggs or egg whites to the mixture at a time, with a spatula.
Step 5: Combine all ingredients to get a soft dough. Cooking oil to fry the cakes on high heat.
Step 6: Knead the dough till soft and elastic.
Step 7: Shape it into round balls which are 3 inches in diameter.
Step 8: Roll the dough balls into small flat circles with a rolling pin and place them into the deep frying pan to cook on high heat (350 degrees F) for 30 minutes or until a golden brown color is achieved.
Step 9: Remove the cake from the pan and place it on a paper towel to remove the oil from the cake. Cool them, then pass some icing over them.
Step 10: Serving it.
Nutrition value of Dog friendly royal icing recipe
- Calorie: 110 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Total Fat: 7.9g
- Sodium: 108mg
- Sugars: 3.1g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Potassium: 172mg
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Iron: 1%
Benefits of eating Dog friendly royal icing recipe
1. Dog friendly royal icing recipe is rich in protein, it can benefit your dog’s muscles by improving their appetite, energy level, and their quality of life.
2. Dog friendly royal icing is a quick alternative to commercial food products and is easy to make.
3. Dog friendly royal icing recipe can replace commercial foods for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs. It helps break the dependency on certain commercial foods that may cause discomfort in some cases, such as corn by-products, wheat, and soy proteins.
4. Dog friendly royal icing recipe can be a health benefit for your dog’s skin, coat, and temperament. In some cases, it may help to eliminate certain skin allergies and inflammation from itching, as well as to improve their coat’s texture.
5. Dog friendly royal icing recipe can help to care for your dog’s teeth and gums.
6. Dog friendly royal icing recipe can help to get rid of fleas, ticks, mites, and lice on your dog’s skin.
7. Dog friendly royal icing recipe is a good choice for all dog owners because it has a low content of fat, cholesterol, and sodium compared with commercial pet foods.
8. Dog friendly royal icing recipe is more nutritious for your dog’s digestive system than commercial foods because it does not contain preservatives or chemicals.
9. Dog friendly royal icing recipe is a healthy alternative to treats and snacks and can make a great addition to your dog’s normal diet.
10. Dog friendly royal icing recipe can provide the necessary nutrients. It helps to keep your dog’s coat and skin healthy, prevent obesity and promote dental hygiene.
11. Dog friendly royal icing recipe can help with allergies and eczema, it soothes the digestive tract, and prevents constipation.
Disadvantages of eating Dog friendly royal icing recipe
1. Dog friendly royal icing recipe may cause diarrhea if too much is fed at a time.
2. It can have a laxative effect if it is fed in large quantities.
3. It contains calories and should not be used for weight control.
4. It is not palatable to all dogs and may contain dyes that are harmful to pets.
5. It may not be as nutritious as commercial food products.
6. It can be harmful to your dog’s health if they are fed in excess.
7. Dogs may overeat Dog friendly royal icing recipe and it can cause digestive problems.
8. It will not satisfy all dogs with their natural diets, so you should only use it as a supplement.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. Choose the best icing flavor, like vanilla.
2. Use a non-stick cooking spray as a substitute for vegetable oil.
3. Use egg whites instead of yolks to make it easier to swallow and digest.
4. Pour the icing on your dog’s cake only when serving.
5. Mix it with peanut butter or coconut oil for your dog.
How can you Store Dog friendly royal icing recipe?
1. It should be kept in the refrigerator at a temperature of 40 °F or lower.
2. It will keep for two to three weeks when stored properly in the fridge.
3. It can also be frozen to preserve it for longer storage.
4. Leftovers can be stored for up to two months if stored at room temperature and kept dry.
5. Use containers that seal tightly to store the icing in the refrigerator and freezer.
6. Label your container with the contents, date, and any other information you want to include.
Dog friendly royal icing recipe is a good choice for dogs with allergies, sensitive stomachs, bad teeth, and gums or those that suffer from hip dysplasia.
It is also a good choice for those that like to cook, as you should use fresh ingredients whenever possible.
It is available in most grocery stores, home stores, and markets. You can also find the ingredients at specialty pet stores.
Thank you for reading Dog Friendly Royal Icing Recipe.
We can promise you that your dog will love it. If you have any questions about Dog friendly royal icing recipe, please feel free to contact us.