Dog milk bone recipe might seem unusual for a blog post, but the idea is that you should never write off any recipe as impossible.
If you are in the kitchen and not able to find dog milk bones, use knuckles or chicken feet instead. You can always substitute Parmesan cheese to make it more like human bone soup.
And if you don’t have an oven for baking it in, no worries! Placing the bone on a stove burner on low heat will achieve great results too. This recipe is for a total of about 20 bones.
Dog milk bone recipe
It is best to start by removing the meat from the bones. You can do this easily by making a large incision on the bone.
Make sure you don’t cut it apart too quickly, as it might let go of all the bones that are still inside, and you will be left with nothing but soup.
It is also a good idea to remove the marrow from the bones, because it can spoil quickly if left in there.
How can prepare Dog milk bone recipe
- Chicken Feet- 20 pieces
- Onions- 4 to 5 medium sized pieces
- Carrots – 3 pieces
- Celery sticks – 12 sticks
- Tomatoes – 4 to 5 medium pieces
- Thyme – 1 teaspoon
- Basil – 1 teaspoon
- Parsley – 2 tablespoons fresh or 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves, chopped roughly and well washed
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Salt and pepper for taste to your liking (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Oven (optional)
- Chopping board
- Spoon or mixing spoon
- baking dish (optional)
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
Step 2: Next, start by chopping all your vegetables together into bite sized pieces.
Step 3: Next, place the chicken feet into the large bowl and add the carrots, celery stems and thyme. Mix thoroughly and then add the chicken meat. Add the garlic powder and salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Mix well again so that everything is evenly coated with these spices.
Step 4: Now comes the fun part, putting all your bones into a baking pan and placing it in the oven for 40 minutes. If you decide to put it in the oven instead of in the broiler, there is really no need to preheat it first. Just make sure that all your ingredients are evenly distributed across all available surfaces.
Step 5: When 40 minutes have passed, take out your pan from the oven and take a look at how nicely cooked you have done. Be sure to take a look under the bones as well, since that’s where most of the chicken broth and tasty chicken bits will be.
Step 6: Serve this yummy Dog milk bone recipe with a side of salad or any other vegetable of your choice and enjoy!
1. When you place this dish in the oven, make sure that your oven door is not opened for at least 5 minutes or all the nice juices will go out and you will be left with dry bones instead.
2. You can make this several days in advance and store it in your freezer. Just be sure to place a freezer bag or wrap it up tightly in a Ziploc bag so that all the goodness won’t go out.
3. Be careful when eating the chicken meat from the bones, since it can be quite tough and you might choke on it if you are not careful!
Nutrition value of Dog milk bone recipe
- Calories: 1590
- Carbs: 58g
- Protein: 79g
- Fat: 86g
- Net carbs: 12g
- Fiber: 7g
- Phosphorus: 623 mg
- Potassium: 3399 mg
- Sodium: 288mg
- Cholesterol: 110 mg
- Calcium: 767 mg
Benefits of eating Dog milk bone recipe
1. It’s full of all types of nutrients that your body needs, such as protein and other micronutrients.
2. It helps to keep your bones strong and healthy.
3. It will help you to lose weight since you are consuming a lot less fat compared to the regular meat that is consumed on a daily basis.
4. It will help you build more muscle mass when the time comes for weight training.
5. It will aid you in maintaining a healthy immune system.
6. It is a great source of protein, which will help you to become better at fighting off infections.
7. It is a great source of glucosamine that you can use to get rid of painful joints and inflammation of your joints.
8. It can be used in the production of various organic bone broths and bone soups that are well known for their healing effects on the body and health benefits that they offer to their consumers.
9. It will help you to control your diabetes by making sure that your blood sugar levels are under control.
10. It is a great source of calcium, which will help you to have stronger bones, healthier hair, stronger muscles and more energy.
11. It is a good food for your dog or cat if they are aging and need the extra calcium to keep their bones healthy.
12. It is a great source of glucosamine that you can use to get rid of painful joints and inflammation of your joints.
Disadvantages of eating Dog milk bone recipe
1. It is high in fat and cholesterol.
2. It is high in sodium, which is not good for people who are currently suffering from hypertension.
3. It contains a lot of Nitrates, which are not good to consume if you have a weak immune system or if you have some disease that has been caused by inflammation of your joints or other ailments that has been caused by inflammation.
3. It contains a lot of Calcium, which is not good for people who already have high blood pressure.
4. It is full of preservatives that can lead to various diseases as time goes on.
5. It contains a lot of other harmful chemicals, such as GMOs and other artificial chemicals that are known to cause cancer and other diseases in the long run.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. You can make more delicious dog bones if you bake the chicken feet for a longer period of time, in order to make the chicken broth runnier.
2. You can serve the chicken broth with a side of vegetables, such as carrots and celery sticks, to make it taste even better!
3. You can serve this dish cold as well, if you prefer that rather than hot.
4. The ingredients used in this dish are also great for cooking a bone broth for your own human consumption and for your family or friends.
How can Store Dog milk bone recipe
1. You can store this dish in your refrigerator for up to 3 days and can keep it longer if you are not going to eat it immediately.
2. You can also freeze this dish if you wish to save some space in your freezer or fridge. Just make sure that you seal it properly so that the flavor is not lost when you defrost the food on your own.
3. You can also wrap it up in aluminum foil or put it in a Ziploc bag, so that you are sure that the food will not go bad.
Dog milk bone recipe is a very delicious and healthy meal that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It is a great way to speed up your metabolism, given that you are consuming such a limited number of calories compared to the amount of fat that is consumed on a daily basis.
The ingredients used in this dish are not only good for your own personal consumption but they also work well other foods and can be used in the production of organic bone broths and bone soups, which are very rich in various nutrients that your body needs.
Thank you for reading this Dog milk bone recipe. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.