The dog pancake recipe is great for pups, both big and small. The mix of ingredients has the nutritional value, flavor, and texture to satisfy your pup perfectly.
This is a great recipe for breakfast or dinner and has everything needed for a healthy dog! The pancake mix can be made in advance for easy preparation.
Pancakes are a great and healthy snack for your pup. Not only that they are tasty and nutritious, but they also make a wonderful puppy treat to teach proper chewing habits.
Dog pancake recipe
It is easy yet tasty, and the mixture can be refrigerated for a few days. When your furry friend arrives home, set them right on the kitchen bench to enjoy this delicious dish.
The pancake mixture can be made into smaller portions, but it’s best to use a good quality non-stick pan, as the pancakes won’t stick. The pancakes are also an excellent treat to freeze and serve up as you wish.
How to prepare Dog pancake recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Wheat flour,
- Bread crumbs,
- An egg,
- A little oil,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- A little sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Non-stick pan,
- Pyrex or similar baking dish or casserole dish with lid.
- Egg beater or electric blender.
- Measuring cups,
- Wooden or plastic spoon,
- Sharp knife.
- Baking sheet.
- Knife and chopping board.
- Ice cream scoop (optional).
Step 1: Mix the ingredients listed above in a small bowl, but don’t add too much water, as you must refrigerate the batter for a few hours before cooking.
Step 2: Heat your non-stick pan with a little oil and lightly brush it with butter.
Step 3: Pour in the pancake mix, spread them out slightly, and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown; flip over and cook another 5 minutes.
Step 4: After cooking each side, place them on a baking sheet to cool down.
Step 5: Serve the pancakes with fruits like banana slices, strawberries, dog food, or peanut butter (optional).
Step 6: Alternatively, you can serve it with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Dangerous mixture! Not suitable for long-term use; you should only do this once in a while. Always remember to check the label on any of your dog’s stuff to avoid any poisoning.
Nutrition facts of Dog pancake recipe
- Calories: 396 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Dietary fiber: 2.8g
- Fat: 11.3g
- Protein: 25.5g
- Salt: 1.17 g
- Sugar: 4.56g
- Vitamin A: 7670 IU
- Vitamin C: 8.8mg
- Calcium: 472 mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
Benefits of eating Dog pancake recipe
1. This recipe has a great composition of ingredients good source of carbohydrates, vitamins A and C.
2. This pancake recipe is very healthy and tasty so it can be eaten as a snack, breakfast, or dinner.
3. flour is a great source of carbohydrates that your furry friend can use for energy.
4. The mixture should be refrigerated for about 2 weeks before cooking so it won’t get soggy if you reheat and serve it again.
5. You can purée the ingredients in a blender to make the batter smooth and add some water to make it soupy or add more flour if you think it’s too thick.
6. The pancake mix can be reused if you freeze them.
7. The pancakes are a great treat to teach your pup proper chewing habits by serving them with some dog food or peanut butter (optional).
8. Dog pancake recipe can be served as a breakfast or dinner and is healthy for your fur baby.
9. Always remember to check the label on any of your dog’s stuff.
10. The pancake can be served with fruits like banana slices, strawberries, dog food, or peanut butter (optional).
11. There is sugar in the Dog pancake recipe, so make sure your furry friend doesn’t have too much sugar. If you have a diabetic dog, you should avoid this recipe and serve him a safer treat or food.
Disadvantages of eating Dog pancake recipe
1. The pup can abuse this recipe for such a long time.
2. The mix can go soggy if it’s not stored properly (refrigerated) and reheated.
3. Adding too much water to the mix will make the pancakes very sticky when cooked, so take care of it!
4. The pancake mix can be dried out, so make sure to add some water when making the pancakes to prevent them from becoming dry.
How To Make More Delicious?
1. You can add veggies like spinach, peppers, eggplant, and other vegetables to make it even more delicious.
2. You can add some peanut butter (optional) or some cheese (optional) to make it a little nutty and yummy!
3. The pancakes can be served with fruits like banana slices, strawberries, dog food, or peanut butter (optional).
How To Store Dog pancake recipe
1. Make sure you store the pancake mix in a well-sealed container, preferably a glass container.
2. Refrigerate after making the pancakes and store between 2 to 4 weeks in the refrigerator.
4. Freezing will prevent the pancakes from becoming dry when you reheat and serve them again later on.
The dog pancake recipe is a great and healthy snack for your pup. Not only that they are tasty and nutritious, but they also make a wonderful puppy treat to teach proper chewing habits.
Dog pancakes are very healthy and tasty so they can be eaten as a snack, breakfast, or dinner.
Thank you for visiting my website; please comment below if you have any suggestions or questions; I will be very glad to hear from you.