Dog safe pizza recipe – sometimes, you must keep your Dog away from pizza. As long as you make this simple recipe, your puppy won’t be able to have a slice of yours.
It’s also a great option for anyone who dislikes the taste of pizza or doesn’t have time to make their own. Here’s a great recipe that will have your Dog begging for more and more.
Pizza is one of those things dogs can eat, but many people don’t know this because they sometimes don’t think of it.
Dog safe pizza recipe
It is made with dog-safe pizza dough, cheese, and meat. You can make your dough, but if you are in a hurry, you can also find it premade at the store.
Before beginning, you must take your Dog for a walk around the block. Then you can cut up some of the veggie toppings for the pizza.
It should be enough for your Dog to eat. You can make a little bowl for water and one for dog food.
How can prepare Dog safe pizza recipe
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Ingredients : (serves 1)
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of warm water (about 110 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons of shortening or butter
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of ham bits or chicken bits
- Fried peppers,
- Yellow squash,
- Bit carrots and onion.
- A large mixing bowl
- A small bowl
- A large oven-safe container
- Food preparation utensils like cutting boards, knives, etc.
- Mixing spoon (no metal) and spatula(s)
- Pizza pan
- A baking stone or baking sheets
Step 1: Add flour, salt, and shortening to the bowl. Mix well.
Step 2: Gradually add warm water and knead the dough into a ball. Place the dough in a small bowl covered with a tea towel. Allow it to rise until it doubles in size.
Step 3: While the dough rises, heat oil or butter in a medium-size skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Add minced zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, and onion and saute until slightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Step 4: Measure 1 teaspoon of yeast and 1/2 cup of warm water in a small bowl and wait about 10 minutes for the mixture to foam. Meanwhile, add flour on a flat surface, and scoop it up with the spatula. Knead the dough until smooth (about 5 minutes).
Step 5: Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll it into a 12-inch circle.
Step 6: Brush the dough with olive oil, then sprinkle half of the cheese over the top.
Step 7: Top with half of the meat, followed by the rest of the cheese.
Step 8: Bake the pizza at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Step 9: Remove from oven and cut into slices to serve.
Nutrition facts of Dog safe pizza recipe
- Carbohydrate: 28.2 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Fat: 15.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 38% RDA
- Iron: 11% RDA
- Vitamin B1: 35% RDA
- Vitamin B2: 45% RDA
- Vitamin B3: 6% RDA
- Vitamin C: 55% RDA
- Magnesium: 15% RDA
- Potassium: 19% RDA
- Sodium: 17%.
Benefits of eating Dog safe pizza recipe
1. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can help improve your pet’s wellbeing.
2. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can lower the risk of obesity in dogs.
3. Eating Dog safe pizza recipe can help your Dog stay fit, healthy, and energetic.
4. Eating Dog safe pizza recipe can keep your Dog away from plaque and gum disease.
5. Eating Dog safe pizza recipe can help increase your Dog’s immune system.
6. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can help clean teeth and prevent bad breath in your dogs.
7. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can prevent digestion problems in dogs and promote healthy bowels.
8. Eating Dog safe pizza recipe can help strengthen your Dog’s heart and bones as it is some of the essential nutrients they need to stay healthy and fit.
9. Eating a dog-safe pizza recipe can keep your Dog in good health and reduce the risk of getting sick and depressed.
10. Eating a dog-safe pizza recipe can help you bond with your Dog more.
11. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can improve the overall quality of life for you and your canine companion.
Disadvantages of eating Dog safe pizza recipe
1. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can be messy if you are not too careful and don’t clean up properly.
2. Eating Dog safe pizza recipes can be difficult for some dogs to digest.
3. Eating Dog safe pizza recipe is for one person only and not for dogs that need several meals daily.
4. It’s also good not to feed your large dog portions of dog food because it might cause congestion in the whole digestive system and weaken your Dog’s immune system.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. You can use any topping as toppings as you would like, such as cheese, ham, chicken, etc.
2. You can use any topping of your liking instead of ham or cheese.
3. You can make the pizza sauce by using fresh tomatoes and adding olive oil instead of tomato paste or crushed tomatoes, along with some garlic if you like to add a bit more taste.
4. You can replace half of the cheese with mozzarella, and you will be able to make a delicious pizza that is safe for your Dog to eat without causing any problems in his digestive system at all.
How To Store Dog safe pizza recipe
1. You can store Dog safe pizza recipes inside the refrigerator for about 4 days.
2. You can store Dog safe pizza recipes inside the freezer for about 2 weeks.
3. You can store Dog safe pizza recipe in a freezer bag or container, and it will last more than 90 days, but if you are going to store it in this type of container, you will have to make sure that the lid is properly sealed.
4. You will be able to store Dog safe pizza recipes in your freezer because it is an easy way to reduce food waste and save some money at the same time.
Please do not feed your Dog large portions of dog food because it might cause congestion in the whole digestive system and weaken your Dog’s immune system.
If you want to feed your dog food that is good for his health and body, then you must follow some basic rules, such as following the recipe faithfully and not changing anything. It would help if you considered these rules when choosing a premium quality Dog safe pizza recipe.
Thank you for reading Dog safe pizza recipe. Hope you enjoyed it.