Dog treat maker recipes are a great way to keep your dog happy and content. You will also find that it is cheaper and less time-consuming to make your own homemade dog treats than take your dog to the pet store for each purchase.
You can always choose which recipe you want to try based on the ingredients available in your kitchen, what flavors your furry friend prefers, or the type of treatment you would like to create.
Dog treat maker recipes
You can choose to make any food you would like using the dog treat maker recipes, whether it is meat, cereal, or peanut butter-based treat. Occasionally, you can use fruits and vegetables for a unique veggie-packed delight.
Dog treats are typically made from different types of meats – either cooked or raw. You could also mix in some cheese, eggs, cream cheese, or yogurt for added flavor, and sometimes even those are added to make your dog feel like it is getting the vitamins it needs.
How to prepare Dog treat maker recipes
Preparation Time: It will take less than 1 hour
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Average Cost Per Serving: $1.60
The ingredients of the treat maker recipes
Below is a list of ingredients that you find in a dog treat recipe :
- 2 cups of meat (cooked)
- 2 cans of condensed cheddar soup (or any other type of cheese soup that your dog likes)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/4 cup butter (to be melted with the other ingredients before adding into the machine.
- 1/4 cup oil (for the machine)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups flour (for dough making)
- 3 to 4 cups of dog treats (your dog’s favorite snack)
If you have a homemade dog treat.com machine, it is very easy to make dog treats. Dog treat maker recipes do not require a lot of time at all to prepare. You have to combine the ingredients in one bowl.
- 1 bowl
- 1 dog treat maker machine
- A small spatula
- A knife (for cutting the dog treats into a uniform size)
- A cutting board
- A cooling rack (to place the dog treats on after it comes out of the oven)
- A rolling pin (optional)
- A greased cookie sheet
- An oven
- A dog treat maker recipe (if you would like to try out one of the recipes)
Step 1: Add the ingredients from Step 1 to the dog treat maker machine.
Step 2: Turn the dog treat maker on, lower the temperature and wait for it to show that it is ready for use.
Step 3: When the machine is ready, add the ingredients from Step 2 to it. You will want to do this slowly because you need to ensure that all ingredients are lightly mixed and not left as clumps.
Step 4: Roll out the dough onto a greased and floured board when all of the ingredients from Step 3 have been combined.
Step 5: Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut the dough into small dog treats. You can also use a rolling pin to make the treats uniform in size by rolling them on top of it.
Step 6: Transfer the dog treats onto a cooling rack over a greased cookie sheet.
Step 7: When it is time to put the treats in the oven, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 8: Bake, the dog treats for about 45 minutes or until they are golden brown. You want the dog treats to come out of the oven with a nice golden brown crust on top and should not be dried out.
Step 9: When the dog treats are completely cooled off, you can store them in an air-tight container.
You will want to serve your dog the newly made homemade dog treats within a day or two after making them.
Step 10: Enjoy!!
Nutrition Facts Of Dog treat maker recipes
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 408 kcal
- Total fat: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 83 g
- Sodium: 1311 mg
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Dietary fibers: 2 g
- Sugars: 14 g
- Protein: 11 g
Benefits of eating Dog treat maker recipes
1. Dogs are carnivores by nature. They need meat to maintain a healthy, happy body and mind.
2. Dog treats can be used as a reward for good behavior or when you want to give your dog a special treat after working hard, doing tricks, or running around sniffing out things in the yard.
3. Dogs also love to snack on dog treats at random times to keep them content and happy during the day.
4. Dog treats are a great way to get your dog to eat good nutrition.
5. Dogs will usually always love homemade dog treats because their sense of smell is so strong that they can smell what you have made and tell that the treats are homemade and 100% original.
6. Dog treats are not just healthy; they are also very inexpensive to make at home if you have a pet treat maker machine from Homemade-Dog-Treats .com.
Disadvantages of eating Dog treat maker recipes
1. You might not know exactly what your dog has eaten since you might not be able to tell if your dog is having a meal or just a snack with some homemade dog treats .com.
2. If you do not make it yourself, it can be very difficult to know what exactly was put in the dog treat maker machine, and since dogs are hard to read, there is a very good possibility that something bad has been put in the machine with the food that the dog has consumed.
3. If you buy your dog treats from a store and they have already been made by someone else, you will be consuming something you did not make.
4. If you do make it yourself, then there is a possibility that you could have made some mistakes when putting things together in the dog treat maker machine. It is very difficult to know exactly what went wrong if something goes wrong, and you will be upset if part of your dog treat maker recipe is not perfect.
How To Make More Delicious?
1. You can add more eggs or put in less butter or oil.
2. It’s good to know that you can use 2 cans of condensed soup instead of 1 can and 1 cup of water instead of 2 cups.
3. You could also use your homemade dog treats recipe from our website if it is a dry dog treats recipe.
4. Remember that you will have to roll the dough into a thin layer for your dog treats to come out about 1/4 inch thick.
How To Store Dog treat maker recipes
1. Although dog treats maker recipes can be baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, they should always be cooled off before storing them.
2. Store homemade dog treats to keep longer in the refrigerator or freezer if the treats are not made with a homemade dry dog treat recipe.
3. It is also better to put the dog treats in an air-tight container or a ziplock bag so they will not dry out.
4. If you are going to store homemade dog treats for too long, then it is best to make sure that your homemade dog treats maker machine has been unplugged from the outlet or switched off from its power source when the machine has cooled down.
Although some dog treats manufacturers have their homemade dog treats recipe, our homemade dog treat recipes are easier and cheaper to make for your dogs with a dog treat maker machine from Homemade-Dog-Treats.com.
This is why we have put together many tried and tested recipes you can choose from and start making delicious dog treats immediately.
Thank you for reading our homemade dog treat recipe article.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments on this article. We will be happy to help you. If you have any suggestions, please let us know.