Dr. Harry dog food recipes is a blog post dedicated to all of his products, including his cookbooks. Harry also has a monthly recipe newsletter that you can subscribe to!
There is something for everyone and every type of taste bud. You will find beef stew recipes, pork tenderloin and mushroom dishes, duck and apple recipes, and other delicious ideas.
Dr. harry dog food recipes
It is so easy to get along with dog food recipes. Your dog will enjoy it, and you’ll find that it is better for her than the old way of feeding her dry kibble.
You’ll have more room in your budget as well! Dog food recipes are great for healthy bones, and you will start noticing a big difference in your dog’s weight overnight.
How can prepare Dr. harry dog food recipes
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup of onion, diced
- 1 ½ pound (680g) lean stew meat,
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 ½ cups (600ml) water (enough to cover ingredients on the stove)
- 1 cup of beef broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon each, oregano and thyme, dried
- 1 cup (240ml) red wine
- 2-3 teaspoons of dried rosemary and a few sage leaves, crushed (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slow Cooker
- Large saucepan or medium-sized pot
- Frying pan or small pot
- Ladle or measuring cup
- Small serving bowl
- Heat-proof spatula (to stir or scrape ingredients from the pot)
- Cutting board
- Baking sheet
- Large spoon (for stirring ingredients)
Step 1: Place a serving of stew meat in a frying pan or medium-sized pot with 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil over high heat. Cook until browned on all sides, but not overcooked and very dry. Set aside.
Step 2: In the same pot, add ½ cup of diced onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, and sauté until soft (about 3 minutes).
Step 3: Add chopped onion, 2 ½ cups of water, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, 2 ½ tablespoons of dried oregano and thyme with 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, lower heat, and cook for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Add cooked stew meat in front of the stovetop while it is cooking. Cover the lid and occasionally stir until water has cooked out (about 10 minutes).
Step 5: Mix well with 1 cup of beef broth and ½ teaspoon of black pepper. Add 2-3 teaspoons of rosemary and sage leaves (optional).
Step 6: Add another 1 tablespoon tomato paste and 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon of dried oregano and thyme. Mix well, and lower heat to simmer. Leave the lid slightly ajar while cooking (about 20 minutes).
Step 7: Add another 1-2 tablespoons of dried oregano and thyme to the stew meat. Stir well.
Step 8: Add ½ cup of red wine and mix well; cover the lid while it cooks on low heat (about 20 minutes).
Step 9: Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Step 10: Add in the diced sweet potato and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, mix well, and stir over low heat for 3-4 minutes until cooked.
Step 11: Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Step 12: Serve hot with salad and bread.
Nutrition facts of Dr. Harry’s Dog Food Recipes
- Calories 330 Total
- Fat 2.5g
- Saturated Fat 1.1g
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Sodium 690mg
- Carbohydrate 34g
- Dietary Fiber 5g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 23g
Benefits of eating Dr. Harry’s Dog Food Recipes
1. Provides vitamins and minerals
2. Improves digestion and skin condition
3. Helps with weight loss
4. Boosts immunity
5. Provides excellent for your dog’s bones
6. Keeps your dog healthier
7. Healthier joints
8. Naturally treats diarrhea
9. Increases energy
10. Provides a safe way to help clean up your dog’s teeth
11. Easy to prepare and less expensive
12. Transforms your dog food recipes into something easy, fast, and healthy
13. Helps prevent allergies
14. Maintains energy and energy levels while traveling with your dog on a plane
15. Satisfies dogs in every way possible.
Disadvantages of eating Dr. Harry’s Dog Food Recipes
1. It Can be difficult to digest for some dogs, depending on their health.
2. It Can cause diarrhea in puppies and senior dogs.
3. It Can sometimes cause constipation, which can be fixed by adding small amounts of cooked chicken or brown rice (as a slow-moving carbohydrate)
4. Some raw meat can contain harmful bacteria, so ensure you supervise your dog closely while she is eating grass or raw meat products that you have prepared for her and that she is not showing any signs of illness before eating more.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. Add in a little diced sweet potato (if your dog prefers) or add in some cooked chicken or brown rice as a slow-moving carbohydrate
2. Add a dash of salt & pepper to the stew meat before mixing it with the other ingredients.
3. Split the meat into smaller pieces to make it easier for your dog to eat (if it has trouble chewing).
4. Serve with salad and bread.
How To Store Dr. Harry’s Dog Food Recipes
Put into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Dr harry dog food recipes are a great way to get your dog to eat healthily. These recipes can be used as a supplement to other diet plans, or you can use them alone. It’s up to you how many ingredients you add and what your dog can handle.
Don’t forget that you can substitute different ingredients by experimenting with the same recipe. You’ll notice a big difference in your dog’s weight overnight, healthy bones, and energy.
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or comments, please post them below; we will be happy to assist.