Dr. Martin Goldstein dog food recipes Dr. Martin’s original gourmet dog food recipes were developed by a holistic veterinarian.
Dr. Martin’s dog foods are recommended by veterinarians, dieticians, and other animal nutrition experts that know their stuff.
Unlike most pet foods which are full of processed ingredients and preservatives, Dr. Martin’s formulas are made with fresh meats, fruits, vegetables, and natural herbs – plus they’re gluten-free!
Dr. Martin Goldstein dog food recipes
This recipe for Dr. Martin’s new or improved Dog food recipe selections is created by a holistic veterinarian. The dog food recipes are well-balanced, nutrient-rich, and great tasting.
With Dr. Martin’s dog food recipes, your dog will have a healthy diet that is easy to prepare and provides the best nutrition for your furry friend.
All of our dog food recipes feature fresh, natural ingredients. That means your dogs will get the nutrition they need to stay healthy, grow strong, and live a long and happy life.
How can prepare Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes
20 minutes or less
2 cups (1/2 pound) per batch
- 1 cup whole raw chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice or quinoa
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 clove garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce (optional)
- 1 cup whole raw fish or chicken livers
- 3/4 cup whole dried egg white, thawed
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 food processor
- 1 large pan with a lid or double boiler
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 medium saucepan large enough to fit the saucepan
- 1 blender (optional, but recommended)
- 1 coffee grinder (optional)
- 2 small bowls or plates for mixing everything
- 1 measuring spoon or cups and spoons
- 1 strainer
- 1 cutting board
- 2 wooden spoons (optional)
- 1 small saucepan to boil the eggs
Step 1: Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Meanwhile, remove the chicken and fish from the food processor.
Step 2: Place all ingredients in the food processor and process until well combined. Pour the mixture into a medium saucepan.
Step 3: Add enough water to cover everything by 1 inch (measured without a strainer). Bring to a boil, and then simmer for 20 minutes (or until eggs are set).
Step 4: Remove from heat and strain the mixture through a strainer into a bowl. (Using a strainer prevents chunks from getting through.)
Step 5: Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until mixture is cool.
Step 6: Freeze your baby-food jars in advance to keep them chilled until ready to use. (This will help facilitate easy feeding.)
Step 7: Scrape the mixture into the jars and freeze for up to 3 months.
Step 8: Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Step 9: To serve, scoop the mixture into your dog’s bowl and add warm water.
Nutrition value of Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes
- Calorie: 35 per cup
- Carbohydrates: 5 per cup
- Fat: 0.1 per cup
- Protein: 5.25 per cup
- Minerals: 6.25 per cup
- Vitamins: 18 per cup
- Fiber: 3 per cup
- Cholesterol: 0.5 per cup
- Sodium: .5 per cup
- Iron: 4.25 per cup
- Calcium: 6.5 per cup
- Phosphorus: 7 per cup
- Magnesium: 7 per cup
- Zinc: 3.75 per cup
- Potassium: 9 per cup
Benefits of eating Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes
1. Your dog’s food will be fresh and healthy.
2. Because Dr. Martin’s original recipes are made with fresh, natural ingredients they are not loaded with chemicals and preservatives and artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
3. Dr. Martin’s dog food recipes contain nutrients that can be easily absorbed by your dog, many of which are crucial for developing a strong immune system.
4. Give your dog the nutrients he needs to mature fast and grow strong as he grows into his adulthood (or in this case, puppyhood).
5. Dr. Martin’s dog food recipes will give your dog a feeling of well-being, which will make him happier and more relaxed.
6. This can also decrease the amount of stress he experiences in his environment, which is great news for those who have dogs (or other animals) that are unpredictably or aggressively reactive to their environments.
7. Dr. Martin’s recipes can be used as healthy treats if you don’t have time to prepare meals or add them to your existing dog’s diet.
8. Dr. Martin’s dog food recipes are the healthiest, most nutritious pet treats on the market.
9. Because of their superior nutrition, your dog will recover from illness and injury faster.
10. Your dog’s coat will shine because our recipes contain essential fatty acids that are crucial for a healthy coat, skin, and fur – which helps make your doggie feel good about himself!
Disadvantages of eating Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes
1. The process for preparing Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes is not for everyone.
2. You may have to work a little harder at this than you would with other recipes that you already know how to prepare.
3. Because the majority of Dr. Martin’s recipes contain protein, they can be difficult to digest for some dogs.
4. Many highly active dogs may need more than one meal per day, so if you have such a dog, be aware that he may have to eat smaller portions several times a day.
5. This may cause some dogs to become overweight, or make them gain unwanted weight even if they are not eating too much.
6. You will have to measure each ingredient carefully, or your dog may not enjoy the dish.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. Add some butter, meat, and vegetables.
2. Add some cheese on top of the food. This will make your dog more fun.
3. Add spices such as oregano and basil to the food to make it more delicious!
4. Add a fish oil capsule to your dog’s food to make him happy and healthy! (Recommend)
5. Make some yogurt with Dr. Martin Goldstein’s Dog Food Recipes and add chicken milk powder to make it more delicious!
How can Store Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes
1. You can store Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes in the freezer.
2. You can store it in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
3. It is best to store Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes in the freezer until you are ready to eat them, or for up to 3 months.
Dr. Martin Goldstein’s dog food recipes are the healthiest, most nutritious pet treats on the market.
They are a great meal for all breeds of dogs, even those that need to lose weight, and for senior dogs that don’t have so much energy since these food recipes contain fewer calories than other dog foods.
Dr. Martin’s dog food recipes can be used as healthy treats if you don’t have time to prepare meals or add them to your existing dog’s diet.
Thank you very much for the wonderful recipes. I have been feeding my dogs these recipes and they have very happy and shiny fur.