Dynamite dog food is made with high-quality beef, lamb, and chicken. It is also a cereal-free recipe, meaning no added grains or carbohydrate fillers.
But besides that, Dynamite dog food also has many other good ingredients. The item contains a good amount of protein, minerals, and vitamins.
Dynamite dog food is named that because the ingredients are so powerful and loveable that the dogs seem to explode with energy when they eat it.
Dynamite dog food
Dynamite dog food is also suitable for dogs with sensitive skin. Because of its good nutrition, it contains can be used as a staple food and easily replace your dog’s current dog food.
Most users claim that their dogs are less inflamed, and their skin improves when they switch to Dynamite dog food.
The item also has a 3-month money-back guarantee and is eligible for free shipping if you purchase 3 bags or more.
Who makes Dynamite dog food?
Dynamite foods make dynamite dog food. It is a brand that has been around for more than 10 years and was originally called “Raw Dynamite” when it was first introduced in the market. It is now sold as “Dynamite dog food” by Dynamite foods. The company is out of the USA.
Dynamite dog food reviews
Dynamite dog food has an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Com. More than 400 reviews have been given so far, with more than 80% being 5-star ratings. That’s pretty good feedback, in our opinion.
Dynamite dog food customer feedback
Most users say that they switched to Dynamite dog food because they wanted high-quality ingredients and convenient packaging for their dogs.
It is important to note that although this food is a variety pack, you can easily customize the proportions of what your dogs are getting by hand feeding them.
The ingredients of Dynamite dog food
The main ingredients of Dynamite dog food are given below:
- Lamb meal,
- Dried egg product,
- Whole ground wheat,
- Lamb fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols),
- Natural chicken flavor,
- Dried carrots and potatoes,
- Brewers yeast (source of B-vitamins),
- Split peas,
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal,
- Natural beef flavor,
- Ground flaxseed,
- Dried beet pomace,
- Oats and wheat gluten,
- Kelp meal (source of calcium).
What Makes Dynamite Dog Food Unique?
Dynamite dog food is unique for a variety of reasons! The first difference you may notice about this diet compared to others on the market is that it contains plant-based and animal-based proteins.
The combination of ingredients and their ratio is similar to many good-quality dog food products, but Dynamite dog food contains more vegetable proteins than others.
That’s the first thing to recognize about this diet. The second thing that makes it unique is perhaps even more important.
It contains a high-quality level of meat (chicken and lamb meal in particular) and high-quality vegetable proteins. That balance is one of many reasons why experts believe this brand makes great dog food.
What are the benefits of Dynamite dog food?
The main benefits of Dynamite dog food are given below:
1. Excellent protein quality with a variety of meat sources.
2. No corn, wheat, or soy filler ingredients.
3. Contains high levels of plant proteins and fiber-rich sources (good for your dog’s GI tract).
4. Less sensitive to allergic reactions compared to other dog foods on the market.
5. A 3-month satisfaction guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
6. Free shipping if you buy three or more bags at once (you can choose from various sizes).
7. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives added.
8. Easy to order online and delivered directly to your doorstep for free! (on orders of three or more bags).
9. The brand is known for its high-quality ingredients that offer balanced nutrition for your dog to thrive on!
10. Dynamite dog food contains natural turkey and chicken flavors that dogs love!
11. Also beneficial for preventing and curing skin problems in dogs.
12. Dynamite dog food is considered a suitable diet for seniors with softer skin due to the higher plant protein content than the higher animal protein content (which can be more difficult for older dogs to digest).
13. There is no added sugar in this dog food, helping to reduce the risk of your dog gaining weight.
14. It is grain-free, a healthy alternative that you can feel good about giving to your dog.
15. Excellent for dogs with allergies because they don’t contain corn or chicken meal commonly found in many other brands (which can trigger allergies).
16. Recommended as a high-quality food by vets and pet experts.
Feeding guidelines for Dynamite dog food
Dynamite dog food has feeding guidelines for each stage of life, which are given below:
One month – 25% of the daily diet.
Two months – 45% of the daily diet.
Three months – 55% of the daily diet.
Four months and older – 60-70% of the daily diet.
Regarding feeding, no one can say you don’t feed your dog enough by looking at this table! We recommend that you should allow your dog to eat and drink as much as they want.
If a dog gets too full, its stomach can expand, leading to complications such as bloat (swelling of the stomach). In extreme cases, this can even cause death for your dog.
Are there any side effects?
Dynamite dog food has enough fiber to help your dogs digest their food, so no side effects should occur.
However, it is also important to note that both of the main proteins in this product (chicken and lamb) are high on the protein scale and can be harder for older dogs to digest.
Feeding these protein sources daily may cause diarrhea in your dog (more common with lamb than chicken).
Are there any allergy issues?
There are no allergy concerns with Dynamite dog food unless you’ve got a sensitive dog allergic to chicken, lamb, or wheat.
Is it any good for my dog’s coat?
Yes, there have been several positive reviews about Dynamite dog food’s effect on dogs’ coats. It is also a common occurrence that dogs that don’t have allergies tend to have soft, sensitive coats.
What are the cons of Dynamite dog food?
The only disadvantage is that Dynamite Dog Food isn’t complete and balanced dog food, so if you feed your dog this diet exclusively, they will most likely require additional supplementation (vitamins, minerals) throughout their life. However, this isn’t a major concern if you feed your dog a high-quality diet, as most vets recommend.
Are there any precautions?
The only precaution you must take is to ensure your dog doesn’t gain weight while on this diet. If you want to keep your dog at the ideal weight, we recommend that you measure the food you give them daily and monitor what they eat.
Final thoughts on Dynamite dog food
As a whole, Dynamite dog food has been given high ratings for its excellent protein source, high-quality diet for your dog, and the fact that it’s grain-free, which is good for dogs with allergies.
Dynamite Dog Food is a brand that can be considered if you want to try something new and different, as it contains some unique advantages for dogs.
Many pet owners have reported great results with this brand, stating that their dog’s coats are softer and much healthier than before when on Dynamite dog food. They also state that their dogs seem more energetic and are in better health.
While no single dog food is universally “best,” the best dog food for your pup may be more of a personal choice than an objective evaluation.
If your dog is on a restricted diet, then it’s important to consider the ingredients and quality of each brand. Some foods are formulated more for weight loss, while others are more for a healthy diet.
If your dog is ill or recovering from an illness, you should feed a food formulated to aid their recovery. For example, a grain-free diet may be the right choice if your dog has food allergies.
For most dogs, it’s best to feed them high-quality food with plenty of protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
Thank you so much for reading this! As you can see, there’s a lot to consider when choosing the best dog food for your dog!