Homemade keto dog food recipes are a great way to lose and make some extra money. Share these recipes with your friends, family, and pet sitters for profit.
From healthy food to dog treats and biscuits, many keto dog food recipes will show you how to get started.
Keto dog food recipes can be as simple as mixing up a basic ingredient like eggs and some seasoning or it can be as complicated as making your kibble for your pet.
Homemade keto dog food recipes
People who want to lose weight and start a low-carb diet for their pets will love your keto dog food recipes as well as people who want to provide their pets with healthy meal options. Begin by providing them with healthy snacks and meals for their pets.
You can also build some type of plan for your pet that will allow them to treat their pets with the treats you provide them with nature. These recipes will help you to start making extra money and make your pet feel healthy.
How can prepare Homemade keto dog food recipes
- 1000g of lean ground chicken or turkey
- 2 eggs
- cup oat flour (can be less)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil for cooking the ground chicken and eggs.
- 3-4oz of cheese
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Whole cloves (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Large Pot (can use a big saucepan)
- Measuring spoons
- Cheese grater or Cheese plane
- Mixing bowl (big enough to fit the ingredients)
- Spatula or fork for mixing the eggs and chicken
- Small bowl mix the sesame seeds and salt and pepper in
Step 1: Preheat oven to 180F. Prepare 3 x 10-inch baking dishes with 1/2 cup of coconut oil on each dish.
Step 2: Grate the cheese onto a mixing bowl and add in 3-4 ounces of the cheese and mix well.
Step 3: Take the chicken and eggs and start mixing them with a spatula or a fork.
Step 4: Add Salt, pepper, and sesame seeds to the egg and chicken mixture.
Step 5: Begin to add in the oat flour until it looks right. You will want to add less oat flour than you think you should because it will expand a little bit as it bakes.
Step 6: Make sure you place the whole cloves on top of all three dishes before baking them. This can be done after the food is already in the oven.
Step 7: Cook for 15 minutes or until the tops are browned and start to harden. Remove from oven and serve with salad or vegetables for your pet with butter for dogs, olive oil for cats, and a Few slices of cheese for dogs.
Step 8: You can purchase sesame seeds online if you don’t have any but I think you will love having them on hand.
Step 9: I would like to add that this recipe does very well as a meal for pets. I have made a keto ground beef recipe and some low-carb chicken recipes from this one that you can use for these recipes.
Step 10: If you want the cheese to stay on top of the dishes, then put them in the refrigerator for about an hour before cooking.
Nutrition value of Homemade keto dog food recipes
- Calorie: 461 kcal
- Total Fat: 30.8g
- Saturated fat: 10.9g
- Cholesterol: 174mg
- Sodium: 375mg
- Total Carbs: 7.8g
- Net Carbs: 4.9g
- Protein: 42.7g
Benefits of eating Homemade keto dog food recipes
1. Homemade keto dog food recipes are an easy way to provide your pet with a healthy meal that is loaded with all healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
2. This recipe can be made by almost anyone who loves their pet and would like to make them healthy meals.
3. This keto dog food contains a good source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which will help your pets fight diseases and stay healthy.
4. These recipes are very nutritious for your pets and they are packed with proteins that they need to stay healthy.
5. Homemade keto dog food recipes are very easy to make and they can be cooked in a microwave as well.
6. These recipes are good for dogs that have issues with the foods they eat such as diarrhea, constipation, and bad breath.
7. Keto dog food is a great way to help you to lose weight if you start eating it as well.
8. Your pets will also enjoy eating the healthy food that they need to stay healthy.
9. Keto dog food recipes are very healthy for your pet.
10. Keto ground recipes are a great source of protein and good fat for your dogs and cats.
Disadvantages of eating Homemade keto dog food recipes
1. Keto dog food recipes are not as cheap as your regular dog food but they are healthier and better for your dogs.
2. If you do not have a lot of time or space to cook these recipes then it might be a little more expensive to make these recipes but they can still be done.
3. It is a little more expensive to make these recipes but you can save money by combining this recipe with others.
4. Keto dog food recipes take some time to bake in the oven.
5. It might also be a little more expensive to buy the ingredients for this recipe because they are healthier than regular dog food ingredients.
6. If you have an older dog or a dog that is recovering from surgery then it might be a little more expensive to feed this recipe to them.
7. It can be hard to find the ingredients for this recipe all at once when you are trying to make it.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. Add cheese to the mixture to help the ingredients stick together.
2. Add in any type of herbs or seasonings that you want like parsley or Cajun seasonings for a little flavor.
3. You can also make this recipe with ground lamb or turkey for a little change of taste for your pets.
How can Store Homemade keto dog food recipes
1. You can store this if you put some saran wrap on top of the dish and place it in the refrigerator.
2. You can also make this recipe in advance and freeze it for later use.
3. You can also make several batches of these recipes and store them in a freezer. When you want to use the recipe, thaw it out and bake it in the oven.
I hope you enjoyed this article about what are some of the best keto dog food recipes for dogs. I have tried a lot of these recipes and each one is great for your pets.
I hope you find these recipes useful for your pets and that they can help to make their lives a little more enjoyable.
If you have any questions or any other homemade keto dog food recipes that you would like to share then please share them in the comments below.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading!
You can also share or pin this recipe on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.