Just food for dogs lamb recipe is a recipe for lamb that your dog can enjoy. It’s not a lot of work, and it would be great to have it on hand if your dogs have any dietary restrictions.
Lamb is a favorite among both humans and their four-legged friends. It has been shown to have the same effect on your dogs as it does on you, increasing energy and improving alertness.
Lamb is very affordable in the marketplace and can be purchased at a very good price. The only thing that you need to do is to decide how much you will feed your dog, and start with the smallest amount that you think it can manage.
Just food for dogs lamb recipe
You must introduce this food to your dog slowly, over a couple of days. While you can mix it with your food and serve it immediately, the changes in diet should be gradual and steady.
Your dog is going to have to get used to these new flavors of food. Dogs are no different that humans, they need time to adjust.
By making this change slowly you will enjoy your dog’s reaction once they have adjusted and become used to these new flavors of food.
How can prepare a dogs lamb recipe
- 1 pound of lamb meat
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley or cilantro (optional)
- 3 cups of brown rice or millet (rice would be better without the other grain)
- 2 medium bowl
- 2 large mixing bowls
- 2 Strainers
- 1 medium Saucepan (medium is the smallest you can find)
- 3 measuring cups 1 measuring cup is for rice, 1 is for millet, 1 is for soy sauce and 1 is for water
- Canning pot or kettle (with large spout)
- Large spoon with a handle
- Large bowl mix all of the ingredients together
- 1 medium pot with a lid
- 1 medium-sized plastic freezer baggy
- 1 Pressure Cooker OR Instant Pot electric pressure cooker
- A small dog bowl or measuring cup (optional)
Step 1: Mix all of the ingredients in a large pot or kettle. Put the lid on and turn it on high while you mix. The mix should be very hot when you’re ready to add your dog.
Step 2: Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl before you put them into the container.
Step 3: Put your dog’s food bowl in front of you with its food right in front of it. Put your lid on and shake it to mix it all up.
Step 4: Pour the food into an oven-safe container and make sure that there is enough room for your dog to draw their head back while they eat.
Step 5: Put this container into the oven.
Step 6: Heat the oven to 350 degrees (this is Fahrenheit) and bake for 30 minutes if you are cooking in a pot/kettle, or 45 minutes if you are using an oven.
Step 7: After 30 minutes if you are cooking in a pot/kettle, or 45 minutes if you are using an oven, take the food out and mix it with a wooden spoon.
Step 8: Put the lid back on and return it to the oven for another 15 minutes. (30 + 15 = 45 in total)
Step 9: Take the food out, but leave it in the container so that the heat can continue to cook your dog’s food. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes before you serve it to your dog.
Nutrition value of dogs lamb recipe
- Calorie: 621.00 calories
- Protein: 66.2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 75.7 grams
- Fiber: 1.5 grams
- Sugar: 24.0 grams
- Fat: 12.8 grams
- Cholesterol: 64.0 mg
- Sodium: 569.0 mg
- Potassium: 1209.0 mg
- Iron: 10.0 mg
- Calcium: 0.8 grams
- Vitamin C: 11.0 mg
- Magnesium: 86.0 mg
- Zinc: 2.0 mg
- Vitamin E: 0.8 mg
Benefits of eating Just food for dogs lamb recipe
1. The protein in the food will make your dog’s hair and nails strong. The protein will be digested in the stomach and then enter the bloodstream to nourish their cells.
2. The meat has aortic, which makes it an excellent protein source for growing puppies and adults.
3. Your dog can help you to lose weight with this food, because of its high content of nutrition and low calories.
4. This food will make your dog energetic, because of the high protein and low-fat levels.
5. The meat is very lean, so your dog will not have a lot of fat on their body if you feed them this food.
6. The lamb is an excellent source of collagen, which is used to make your dog’s tendons, ligaments, and bones strong and flexible.
7. The nutrients in the lamb are essential for helping dogs with their growth process and making sure that they are strong as they get older and stronger.
8. The soy in the food is beneficial for making dogs like your dogs have healthy skin and coats.
9. Honey is a source of energy for your dog because it helps them to process their calories quickly.
10. Not only do your dogs love this food, but they will learn to like it as well because it tastes so good to them and you are giving them something that they want.
Disadvantages of eating Just food for dogs lamb recipe
1. The meat is not good for dogs that have allergies to lamb.
2. You will have to buy the lamb yourself and prepare it, which is a substantial investment of time and money.
3. The plant-based source of protein in the food may be difficult for your dog with any type of food allergies or other problems.
4. The food will not appeal to your dog unless they are already familiar with lamb and know that they like it.
5. The food may be hard for your dog to digest if you do not introduce it slowly into their diet, because of the change in flavor from what they are used to eating.
6. Dogs with a very low energy level will not be able to process the food as easily.
7. The soy in the food is not good for pregnant dogs, because it could contain some estrogen, which can harm the pups that they are carrying.
8. The meat may cause your dog to develop cancer if they eat too much of it or if they are eating too much fat and protein in general.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. You can add more fresh fruit pieces that are cooked with meat and rice.
2. You can add more vegetables to your dog’s dish, such as broccoli, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and spinach.
3. You can add less rice and more millet or brown rice because it contains a lot of fiber and other nutrients that your dogs might require more of.
4. You can make your homemade kibble mix to include in this recipe or feed along with it.
How can Store a dog’s lamb recipe
1. Put some of the food in smaller containers, so that you can store it for a longer period.
2. You can cook more than you need and freeze the rest for later use. This will save you time when feeding your dog once a week.
3. Add some water to the food before you put it in the freezer so that it can keep longer without becoming hard.
This is a great way to increase the protein content of your dog’s diet and enjoy the side-effect that it tastes delicious.
It is a simple dish to make for your dogs. You can prepare it in the morning before you go to work and it should be ready for you when you get home at night.
It is a great addition to your dog’s diet if they are looking to bulk up and get stronger because the meat will help them do that.
If they need more energy, the honey in the food will give it to them, and if they have an injury, this is a good source of collagen. It can also help with digestion and your dog’s coat and skin.
Thank you for reading the article, don’t forget to share it on social networks, and feel free to ask us any questions.