Just food for dogs turkey recipe is a recipe created for dogs to enjoy turkey, wonderful food that should be part of their diet.
A balanced meal for your dog would be to add some vegetables and rice as well as something tasty to drink if you want.
This recipe also includes feeding options for different stages of life, such as puppies, senior dogs, and pregnant dogs.
Just food for dogs turkey recipe
It is a very easy recipe; the requirements are just to mix all these ingredients. The meat is naturally rich in protein and other nutrients. Ginger contains many vitamins and minerals that are good for the dog’s health.
Another good thing about this recipe is that it is very simple to prepare, and you only need to cook it for about 15 minutes so it would be better for those dogs with a weak constitution or those less active.
How to prepare Just food for a dogs turkey recipe
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients to prepare Just food for dogs turkey recipe
3 eggs (beaten)
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
½ cup of vegetable oil
2 cups of mashed potato (unboiled)
One pound of turkey breast fil.
1 teaspoon of ginger powder
2 Tablespoons of low-fat mayonnaise
¼ cup of bran
¼ cup of rice (boiled)
Step 1: Rub the inside of the pot with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the beans, carrot, and zucchini to the pot; stir for 2-5 minutes.
Step 2: When you have a nice color on all these veggies, add all your dry ingredients. Stir well and cover with a lid until the water boils.
Step 3: Cook for 30 minutes, covering once or twice to prevent burning. Then remove from heat, mix in the peanut butter, and put back in the oven at low heat to keep warm.
Step 4: At this point, you can cover and refrigerate it or freeze it. After reserving it in the freezer, you can put it in an oven at 175 degrees F for 30 minutes to thaw.
Step 5: When the rice and barley are ready, remove from heat, mix in peanut butter and mix again with a spoon or fork. Serve warm with veggies.
Nutrition facts of Just food for dogs turkey recipe
Fat: 32 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 150 mg
Carbs: 34 g
Protein: 12 g
Fiber: 8 g
Benefits of eating the Just food for dogs turkey recipe
1. Turkey contains many good compounds such as thiamin, fiber, B vitamins, and potassium.
2. Turkey is healthy for senior dogs because it helps to maintain memory and brain function.
3. It is a good source of protein and rich in the amino acids methionine, cysteine, and lysine.
4. It contains the antioxidant selenium. Although it is not a significant fat supply, it has good levels of fatty acids such as linolenic acid, oleic acid, and gamma-linolenic acid, which are necessary for maintaining health and reducing the risk for some diseases.
5. Turkey contains bone-building minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and silicon. Phosphorous plays an important role in building strong bones and teeth. Calcium is important for maintaining strong bones, teeth, and a healthy heart. Magnesium helps regulate heartbeat and is used in many biochemical reactions that keep you healthy.
6. A one-cup serving of turkey provides 20 percent of the DV for B12, an important nutrient that aids red blood cell production and nerve function.
7. Turkey breast is also a good source of zinc, which is essential for normal protein synthesis and DNA synthesis. Zinc also has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels.
8. Potatoes are excellent sources of vitamin C, which is needed for many functions in the human body, such as building strong bones, skin, and connective tissues, cell repair, and immunity.
How To Make More Delicious?
If you want to make more delicious recipes, you can refer to the list below:
1. Add some crab meat to the taste.
2. Put a few cherry tomatoes into the recipe.
3. Use Mozzarella cheese in the recipe to make it a better taste.
4. You can also use tuna instead of turkey breast if you want your dog’s meal to be more tasty and nutritional.
5. You can add some frozen corn or beef extra food with vegetables together with turkey as other ingredients go well in the meal and provide more benefits for your pet dogs.
6. You can put some extra vegetables in the recipe to make it more nutritious.
7. You can also use some minced meat with potatoes in the recipe if you want your pet’s meal to be more tasty and nutritious.
How To Store Just food for dogs turkey recipe
1. After you cook this recipe, it can last for 2 days in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.
2. Make sure to cover the food properly before storing it.
3. You can cook this recipe four 4 times a week if you want to feed your dog considerately.
4. If you put this recipe in the freezer, take out an amount of meal that will be used up within 2-3 days.
It is a very healthy and nutritious recipe for dogs. Adding peanut butter will provide a good source of protein and fat for your pet and make the meal tastier.
You can also add other ingredients to this recipe to make it more nutritious, such as crab meat, cherry tomatoes, or Mozzarella cheese.
If you want, add some extra vegetables for the nutrients, which will help improve your dog’s health.
Thank you for reading the Just food for dogs turkey recipe. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.