Kirkland grain free dog food is a healthy alternative to many manufactured dog foods full of fillers and preservatives.
You can feed your furry pals with Kirkland grain free dog food for most of the year (depending on your climate), and you don’t have to worry about following complicated dietary restrictions like you would with a raw diet.
We know what you’re thinking, “isn’t it expensive?” No, actually! Kirkland is one of the cheapest pet stores in town.
Kirkland grain free dog food
Your little buddy needs balanced and complete nutrition to stay happy and healthy. It’s easy to feed as it’s not too pricey.
You can buy Kirkland grain free dog food in bulk, which allows you to keep the price low and ensure your dog stays well fed, even when you’re on a budget.
Best of all, it’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids that keep your dog healthy and happy for years to come.
Who makes Kirkland grain free dog food?
Kirkland grain free dog food is made by Costco, which has been in the business of selling pet food for years.
They’ve expanded their produce, and you can find tons of adorable collars, dog beds, and toys for your little friend.
You can also buy all their products at a good value, which makes Kirkland grain free dog food even more attractive!
The ingredients of Kirkland grain free dog food
The main ingredients of Kirkland grain free dog food are given below:
- Chicken meal
- Whitefish meal
- Menhaden fish meal
- Sweet potatoes
- Canola oil
- Ground flaxseed
- Alfalfa leaf powder
- Whole carrots
- Cranberries, dried
- Blueberries, dried
- Peas, dried
- Ground apple pectin
- Brewer’s yeast
- Dried kelp
- Vitamin E supplement
- Mixed tocopherols (preservative)
- L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C)
- Zinc proteinate
- Copper proteinate
- Carrot powder
- Onion powder
- Thiamine mononitrate
What are the benefits of Kirkland grain free dog food?
The main benefits of Kirkland grain free dog food are given below:
1. It is good for dogs with food allergies
2. It is healthy for sensitive stomachs
3. It satisfies your pet’s hunger and digestion
4. It has a great taste, so it’s pleasant on your pet’s tongue and taste buds
5. Your dog can eat it all year round
6. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals that are good for your pet
7. It’s filled with non-gluten-free ingredients
8. It has great anti-oxidants that protect your dog’s immune system
9. It is safe to eat because it does not contain preservatives and artificial coloring
10. It is easy to digest, unlike other pet foods
11. It can be fed to cats as well
12. It does not contain high fructose corn syrup
13. It’s a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids
14. It is suitable for sensitive stomachs as well
15. You can make your homemade dog food by mixing it with cooked rice and boiled chicken which you can find results in much less time than other formulas
16. You can add water to the formula or mix it with cooked rice to serve it as a soup, which is cheaper than buying pet products from the store.
How much is Kirkland grain free dog food?
The price of Kirkland grain free dog food is given below:
1. 32 lb / 15 kg – $31.99
2. 15 lb / 7 kg – $21.36
3. 7 lb / 3 kg – $13.79
However, you can often get a better deal when you go in-store because they offer discounts and special deals to their customers.
What are the disadvantages of Kirkland grain free dog food?
The disadvantages of Kirkland grain free dog food are given below:
1. It may not be suitable for all dogs
2. It doesn’t contain any chicken or fish
3. You can sometimes get it on the expensive side since Costco makes it, and sometimes their products are hard to come by (in comparison to other stores)
4. It is not gluten-free, but they use gluten-free oats in their formula
5. It’s not suitable for cats
6. Dogs with severe health issues may not be able to digest certain ingredients
7. It is not a healthy formula, but it’s a great choice for cats
8. You may only be able to buy it online or in Costco stores
9. You may want to consult with your veterinarian before giving your pet this food
10. It’s not for dogs with sensitive stomachs
11. It does not contain any chicken or fish, which may not be suitable for dogs that have food allergies
12. Your dog will have to eat other foods if you buy them as the main part of their diet
Is it Safe For Dogs?
Kirkland grain free dog food is a great food for dogs, but you may need to take some precautionary measures depending on the nature of your dog’s diet.
You may want to supplement it with other foods or alter your dog’s current diet so that they can eat it comfortably. Always consult your vet before making any changes to your dog’s diet.
How to store Kirkland grain free dog food?
Kirkland grain free dog food should be stored in a dry place, preferably away from sunlight and other heat sources.
This will help to preserve the food and its flavor. Always read the label that comes with the food to make sure that you’ve stored it properly.
Is it expensive?
Kirkland grain free dog food is good for your dog, but it does not compare to other standard brands in the market. Therefore it is a bit expensive.
However, you get more for your money because you can feed more meals with a single package of Kirkland grain free dog food than other brands. It only makes sense to feed your pet this brand if you are trying to save money.
Are there any allergy issues?
The Kirkland grain-free dog food manufacturers do not mention anything about it being gluten-free, so you may want to consult your vet before giving it to your pet. If your pet is allergic to gluten, this food may not be suitable for them.
Reviews of Kirkland grain free dog food
Many dog owners have given Kirkland grain free dog food a good review because they loved its formula and texture. Most people also like that it is not made with wheat, corn, or soybeans.
Some people have noticed a positive change in how their dogs behave and act while on Kirkland grain-free dog food. Some dogs have become more playful.
There are also some negative reviews of Kirkland grain free dog food, most of which concern how it is made. Some reviewers said their dogs began to show signs of allergic reactions when they were put on this formula.
Some even said their pets became ill and had to be taken to the vet because they were allergic to this pet food.
Where to buy Kirkland grain free dog food?
You can buy Kirkland grain free dog food from Costco stores. However, you may want to check the prices online to get a better deal there.
Where does Kirkland grain free dog food come from?
Kirkland grain free dog food is sold by Costco and manufactured by Diamond Pet Foods Incorporated. Kirkland is their brand of pet products, and they are highly reputed for making excellent pet foods.
Kirkland grain free dog food is a great pet food brand that’s perfect for cats and dogs. It can be given to dogs as a high-protein food or a complete diet.
You should also keep the food in a dry place and away from sunlight, heat, and other sources of moisture. This will help preserve the food’s flavor and quality for a long time.
It is not suitable for dogs with gluten allergies; however, you can mix it with other foods if your dog is allergic to gluten.
Thank you for reading the above details about Kirkland grain free dog food. Feel free to ask us any doubts or suggestions on our page.