Knox blocks recipe for dogs is a great way to introduce variety to your pup’s diet. Every dog and every breed needs a well-balanced meal, with healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates to thrive.
Plus, this recipe is simple enough that you can even make it at home! Your dog will love this tasty treat. Dogs love to eat a variety of foods, but too many treats can become a problem.
Too much high-quality food eaten at once can also lead to stomach upset and diarrhea. Here is a great recipe for feeding your dog treats that will keep him or her happy, healthy, and strong.
Knox blocks recipe for dogs
This recipe is a great way to introduce variety to your pup’s diet. There are many varieties of dog food on the market, and it can be difficult to determine which foods will be right for your dog.
Here is a great recipe for feeding your pup treats that will keep him or her happy, healthy, and strong.
You will want to make sure that this new food is made right and according to the same methods as your other food.
Dietary Information for Dogs
Knox blocks recipe for dogs is an excellent choice of treat and snack food when your dog is on the diet! It has all the necessary nutrients your dog needs and can be used as his daily meal.
The ingredients will also be beneficial when you feed him a healthy diet. Moreover, feeding your dogs with the Knox blocks recipe for dogs will have a positive effect on their health and well-being.
How can prepare Knox blocks recipe for dogs
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup whole grain rice cereal
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed Knox Dog blocks
- Stirring spoon
- Baking pan
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons (if you’re using yogurt or cottage cheese)
- Can opener
- Serving dish
- Chopping board and knife
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
Step 2: In a small bowl, mix blueberries, yogurt, rice cereal, cottage cheese, cinnamon, and Knox Dog blocks. Pour into baking dish and bake for 1 hour.
Step 3: Allow the mixture to cool. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Store, covered in the refrigerator.
Step 4: Serve food to your dog. You can put some on a plate or bowl, and place the rest in a plastic bag to take with you.
Step 5: To serve, cut the hard Knox blocks into small pieces. Use a knife to cut them into bite-sized pieces or use your hands to break them down even more. Then put small amounts on a plate and serve to your dog. Serve in a bowl or on a plate.
Nutritional value per 1 cup (250 g) of mixture:
- Calorie: 90 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Dietary fiber: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 44 mg
- Potassium: 212 mg
- Vitamin A: 690 IU
- Vitamin C: 13 mg
- Calcium: 30 mg
- Iron: 1.4 mg
- Zinc: 0.3 mg
- Copper: 0.1 mg
- Manganese: 0.1 mg
- Magnesium: 9 mg
- Thiamine (Vit B1): 0.2 mg
Benefits of Knox blocks recipe for dogs
1. Simple to make. All you need is a microwave, oven, or air fryer!
2. Easy to store, especially if you cut them into smaller pieces and store them in a plastic bag or airtight container!
3. Helps dogs maintain healthy teeth and gums.
4. Helps dogs maintain healthy skin and coats.
5. Helps prevent doggie odor due to garlic, parsley, and other spices present in the recipe.
6. Helps dogs look and feel their best
7. Can be increased or decreased in quantities depending on your dog’s appetite
8. Can be prepared in an oven or air fryer for a crispy treat!
9. Can be saved to feed over days if you reduce the baking time
10. It may seem like the Knox blocks don’t have much nutrition, but it’s a great way to supplement a low-calorie diet with all the vitamins and nutrients your dog needs!
11. Can be substituted for a healthier dog treat with many more vitamins and nutrients
Disadvantages of eating Knox blocks recipe for dogs
1. They may not be the easiest to make, but they are always well worth it!
2. It may take a few hours for your dog to get used to them, but once they do, you’ll be able to get your dog food for less than half of what you normally would!
3. They can be hard on dogs with sensitive stomachs
4. They may not taste great on the first try. You may have to give them some time before trying again.
5. It may be hard to cut the blocks for small dogs.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. You can make them with your dog’s favorite treats.
2. You can add new spices or flavors to the mix to make them more exciting.
3. You can also use a different type of cereal, too! Cheerios are very popular for dogs because they are low in calories and full of nutrients like antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids!
4. You can also use different colors ( blueberries, strawberries)
5. You can also change the Knox blocks recipe for dogs if you don’t like the taste or texture.
6. You can also use different fruits, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.
7. When you bake them in the oven or air fryer, use a timer to check and make sure they don’t get too crispy.
How can Store Knox blocks recipe for dogs
1. Store in a tightly covered container, and freeze if you don’t eat them right away.
2. Store them in the refrigerator to keep them fresh.
3. Keep frozen, but once thawed just cook it like regular dog food and serve it to your dog!
As you can see from the Knox blocks recipe for dogs, you’re giving your dog treats that are filled with nutrients and good for his health. Your dog will love these treats, and they will keep him full.
You can make them in whatever way you like or use them as an ingredient when making your dog food. Have fun with this recipe and make sure to let us know how you like it!
Thank you for reading my Knox blocks recipe for dogs, I hope that you will be able to try this recipe with your dog.