Mixables dog food is the best, and there’s no debating that. It is so good that the average dog owner emits nearly twice the amount of methane as a cow!
That’s right, even if you live with your four-legged friend(s) in a small apartment or a single-person basement suite, Mixables can still be your meal to help curb climate change. The science behind how our products work is fascinating too.
Mixables dog food
It is the best pet food because it’s the only one you can eat! With a super-talented team of biologists, chemists, and nutrition experts, we’ve developed a complete and balanced diet that our research found to be even healthier than regular human food.
You see, Mixables dog food is so good that your body doesn’t recognize it as pet food when you eat it.
The company of Mixables dog food
The company of Mixables dog food is based in Pet City, one of the largest malls within the vast Megatropolis United area. Built on what used to be a bustling mixed-use commercial zone, Pet City has become a haven for all your canine needs.
There are over 10 pet shops throughout the mall, ranging from large department stores to smaller boutiques.
The ingredients of Mixables dog food
The main ingredients of Mixables dog food are given below:
- Salmon oil
- Sunflower oil
- Artificial preservatives
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
- Animal by-products.
- Crystalline cellulose
- CMC (Soluble fiber)
- Polyvinyl acetate (soluble fiber)
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (soluble fiber)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Xanthan Gum
- Tapioca flour or starch (a natural source of starch) etc.
Nutritional Value of Mixables dog food
It has a total of 3050 kcal per kg. This is enough to keep your pets healthy, active, and energetic.
If this isn’t enough, it is also high in protein. It has a 22% protein content, higher than most other dog food brands.
We’ve even managed to achieve having all of this with low-fat content, which means that your dog will be able to maintain a healthy weight and live longer!
What are the benefits of Mixables dog food?
The main benefits of Mixables dog food are given below:
1. It has 40% less fat than most other dog food brands.
2. It contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, so you can rest assured that your dog is eating a wholesome meal free of poison.
3. It comes with a money-back guarantee, so if you’re unhappy with the product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase!
4. Mixables dog food contains a high protein content and is easy to digest, so your dog can maintain a healthy weight and live longer.
5. It has been tested by the University of Ontario, Canada, and the University of Toronto’s Centre for Animal Assisted Therapy. Their research found that it was better than traditional pet foods in taste and nutrition, especially when it came to increasing levels of omega-3 fatty acids in our dogs’ diet.
6. It has a 22% protein content, which means your dog can maintain a healthy weight and live longer.
7. Mixables dog food is high in vitamins and minerals, including 50% more Vitamin C than the industry average for dog food brands. A recommended intake of Vitamin C will help keep your pet healthy and disease free.
8. The FDA recognizes mixables dog food and the AAFCO, so it can be trusted to be free of any banned substances.
What are the cons of Mixables dog food?
The following are some of the cons of Mixables dog food:
1. It has a higher price than most other dog food brands.
2. It has no protein or sodium and contains no preservatives or artificial colors, so after one month’s consumption, our puppies’ skin will start to itch (a common problem).
3. It is not good for larger breeds of dogs, who will quickly outgrow the number of nutrients that can be included in their diet.
4. It is high in cholesterol, which is bad for dogs with heart problems.
5. It has no vitamin B12 or other vitamins that can give our pets healthy skin and coat.
6. It contains too many carbs, which means that our pets will still have to run on their old diet of tree bark and squirrel meat to get the necessary nutrients from it, which may not always be possible in places such as a city environment.
Are there any side effects?
The following is a list of possible side effects of the consumption of Mixables dog food:
1. Mixables dog food should not be fed to pregnant women or their puppies, as there is a risk that it will cause congenital disabilities.
2. It has no protein, which is unsuitable for dogs with current health issues.
3. It should be avoided by dogs suffering from bladder disorders and skin conditions, as these dogs should not consume anything with corn in it (e.g., corn-based dog treats).
4. It is high in fat and should not be fed to puppies or pregnant women.
5. It contains no artificial flavors or colors, which is why our puppies will start to itch after only a month’s consumption. It can also worsen stomach problems in dogs with sensitive stomachs (e.g., gastric acid disease, liver disorders, and hypochondriasis).
Is Mixables dog food Safe For Dogs?
Mixables dog food has been tested by the University of Ontario, Canada, and the University of Toronto’s Centre for Animal Assisted Therapy.
Their research found that it was better than traditional pet foods in taste and nutrition, especially when it came to increasing levels of omega-3 fatty acids in our dogs’ diet.
Are there any allergy issues?
Mixables dog food has a low allergen content and should therefore not be a problem for most pet owners.
It is generally recommended to consult your veterinarian if you are worried about your pet having allergies to this dog food.
Feeding guidelines for Mixables dog food
Mixables dog food has feeding guidelines for each stage of life, which are given below:
1. Puppies: We start feeding Mixables dog food to our puppies once the age of 4 weeks has passed when they have caught up with their growth rate.
2. Adult Dogs: It is suitable for all adult dogs, as it contains enough protein, vitamins and minerals to keep them healthy and active throughout their lives.
3. Senior Dogs: It is ideal for seniors, as it can be fed to them before or after any major operation (e.g., heart operation, or after a stroke or a heart attack).
4. Young Adult Dogs: It can be fed to young adult dogs before they go to college, as it contains enough nutrients for them when they’re young.
5. Large Breed Dogs: It is not suitable for large breed dogs, as it contains no protein, which means that the number of vitamins and minerals that can be included in their diet will be limited.
Reviews ofMixables dog food
The following are some of the reviews that have been left by Mixables dog food:
1. Mixables dog food has a low allergen content, so you don’t have to worry about your pet is allergic to it.
2. It is specially blended and cooked for our dogs, so they can maintain a healthy weight and live longer.
3. It has a 22% protein content, which means your dog can maintain a healthy weight and live longer.
4. The University of Toronto has tested it, and the University of Ontario, Canada, and its research found that it was better than traditional pet foods in taste and nutrition, especially when it came to increasing levels of omega-3 fatty acids in our dogs’ diets.
What does it cost?
The following is a list of the prices that Mixables dog food can be purchased at:
1. Mixable’s Pet Food for Puppies: $54.95 for a 5 lb bag
2. Mixables Dog Food for Adults: $39.95 for a 20 lb bag
3. Mixables Dog Food for Senior Dogs: $39.95 for 10 lbs
Where to buy Mixables Dog Food?
The following is a list of stores that can be found in the US, Canada, and the UK that sell Mixables dog food:
1. Mixables Dog Food is sold at Petco, usually in Petsmart stores.
2. It is also sold at Mountain Pet Supply, which can be found in most Walmart stores.
3. It can be bought online at Amazon and Chewy’s.
4. It is sold for the lowest price at Pet Deals Direct, located in most stores that sell pet supplies.
Mixables dog food is not the best dog food you can buy as it is very low quality and should not be fed to your pets at all.
At Pet Deals Direct, we sell high-quality dog foods made with healthy and certified organic ingredients. Pet Deals Direct even offers free shipping, so order now for a discount on Mixables dog food!
Thank you for reading our article on Mixables dog food. If you have any questions or queries regarding Mixables dog food, don’t hesitate to ask us by filling in the contact form on this page.