N and D pumpkin dog food is a holistic food for dogs containing all-natural, fresh ingredients—perfect for your four-legged friend’s dietary needs.
N and D pumpkin dog food is a natural remedy for constipation; it’s high in fiber and low in fat, making it the perfect choice for your pup.
Additionally, research has proven that pumpkin aids digestion and can help those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
N and D pumpkin dog food
It is great for your dog’s health. N and D pumpkin dog food features freshly ground, whole ingredients like turkey, chicken, wheat bran, lentils, and pumpkin to give your pup a healthy all-natural diet.
Eating pumpkin can help with teeth and gums, improving digestion and bolstering the immune system. Plus, the high fiber level in this formula keeps gut issues at bay while helping your pup feel full between meals.
The company of N&D pumpkin dog food
N&D Dog food has been a staple in pet food for over 70 years. This family-run company was started in 1934 by Earl and Helen Woodson, who married after World War II, calling their new business N&D.
Today, N and D dog food is made by one of the country’s oldest companies, still using the same recipes and producing all-natural dog food with no preservatives or additives, made with quality ingredients that your furry friend will love.
The ingredients of N and D pumpkin dog food
The main ingredients of N&D pumpkin dog food are given below:
- Ground turkey
- Ground chicken
- Wheat Bran
- Chicken broth
- Chicken fat
- Brewers Dried Yeast
- Potato protein
- Egg product
- Natural flavor
- L-ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C)
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)
- Galactooligosaccharide (GOS)
- Seaweed meal, etc.
Benefits of N and D pumpkin dog food
The main benefits of N&D pumpkin dog food are given below:
1. N and D pumpkin dog food is rich in fiber which helps to keep the digestive tract in good health.
2. It is enriched with vitamins and minerals to help your canine lead a healthy life and remain strong and fit.
3. N and D pumpkin dog food is rich in essential amino acids, which are helpful for healthy muscle mass, hair, nails, etc.
4. N and D pumpkin dog food is rich in protein, which provides essential nutrients for your canine’s overall growth and development.
5. It is highly palatable and has a taste that your canine will love making the dog food a delight for him to eat.
6. N and D pumpkin dog food is a holistic, natural food with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, additives, artificial colors, or flavors.
7. N and D pumpkin dog food is suitable for your canine’s dietary needs and helps promote a healthy, stronger immune system to defend against harmful bacteria.
8. N and D pumpkin dog food is low in fat which helps to promote a healthy heart and lower cholesterol levels.
9. It has been specially formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists to help your canine’s digestive health.
10. N and D pumpkin dog food is designed for all life stages of your canine and helps promote better overall health as it enhances the quality of life for your pet.
11. N and D pumpkin dog food is made in the USA, ensuring that the product meets the high-quality standards set by independent regulatory authorities.
Precautions & warnings of N and D pumpkin dog food
1. Before serving N&D pumpkin dog food to your canine, it is important to introduce the new formula to him gradually so that he may adjust easily.
2. Do not suddenly switch your canine’s food with N&D pumpkin dog food, as it can upset his tummy.
3. Make sure you store your N&D pumpkin dog food in a cool and dry place.
4. It is advisable not to substitute N&D pumpkin dog food with any other dog food or treat without the approval of your veterinarian or other qualified professional trained in animal nutrition.
5. Discontinue feeding/using any product if your dog shows any of the following symptoms:
- Dehydration or severe weakness.
- Skin or coat changes in appearance, including bald patches, rashes, or itchiness (hyperkeratosis).
- Muscle twitching or seizures (convulsions).
- White patches on the tongue or loose stools with blood (perforated bowel).
- Any other severe symptom that may require immediate veterinary attention.
Are there any side effects?
The safety and effectiveness of N&D pumpkin dog food have not been established for pregnant, breeding, or lactating dogs.
Please consult your veterinarian before using N&D pumpkin dog food in any breed of dog with chronic, long-term health issues to ensure it is safe to feed them.
Your canine can have diarrhea or Vomiting if he is allergic to any ingredient of N&D pumpkin dog food or has a sensitive tummy. In such cases, discontinue using the product and contact your vet as soon as possible.
Is N&D pumpkin dog food Safe For Dogs?
Overall, N&D pumpkin dog food is a decent product. However, it is recommended that you consider your dog’s health before you decide to feed him with this product.
For instance, if your dog has any conditions and is under medication, it is advisable to consult your vet before feeding him this product because ingredients used in making this product are not of specific quality.
Are there any allergy issues?
There are no known allergy issues associated with N&D pumpkin dog food. But make sure to consult your vet if you notice any adverse effects on canine health after feeding them with this product.
Feeding guidelines for N and D pumpkin dog food
N&D pumpkin dog food has feeding guidelines for each stage of life, which are given below:
1. For puppies:
a. Feed 2 to 3 cans of this food daily for the first 6 months, depending on the size of your puppy.
b. At 6 months of age, switch to N&D’s regular adult dog food for a healthier, longer life.
2. For adult dogs:
a. Feed 1 can twice a day, morning and night, or as recommended by your vet, depending on the age and weight of the dog.
b. Keep the food bowl always full, as this will help reduce the chances of your dog overeating.
c. You may also mix a small portion of N&d Pumpkin dog food with other dry or wet food or treats to make your furry friend enjoy his meals more.
d. If you are trying to get your puppy accustomed to this product, mix a little bit of it in with his regular diet until he is comfortable with the taste and texture.
3. For senior dogs:
a. Feed 1 can in the morning and another in the evening, or as recommended by your vet, depending on the age and weight of the dog.
b. Feed your senior dog N&D’s senior dog food for a happier, healthier life as it helps improve his health and well-being.
4. For pregnant or nursing dogs:
a. Feed small meals frequently instead of one large meal a day to help prevent digestive upsets.
b. This way, you can also avoid giving your dog too much food at any time, which may cause digestive upsets.
c. Consult your vet for more advice on feeding your female breeding dog.
d. N&D’s regular adult dog food is ideal for pregnant and lactating dogs of all breeds due to its wholesome nutrition and digestion-friendly formula.
Reviews of N and D pumpkin dog food
This dog food is super yummy; you can tell it is made just for your dog. And this is dog food that tastes good and does not like the store stuff. The only thing I would suggest as an upgrade is to make it come in a new flavor every month.
You know, there have got to be tons of people that would pay money for more flavors than there are products in the case. And more pumpkin flavors would be great. N&D Pumpkin Dog Food is great for the price, making my dog’s coat look better than before!
He loves N&D Pumpkin Dog Food. I was feeding him another brand of dog food, and he didn’t like it much, but I got this product to try out, and he loved it. I also noticed a change in his pee color (it went from orange/yellow to a lighter yellow).
What does it cost?
N&D Pumpkin Dog Food has a price tag of $31.95 for a pack of three cans, which is reasonably priced as it comes in a bigger size.
Where to buy it?
You can buy N&D Pumpkin Dog Food from the brand’s official website or select pet stores across the U.S. You should also check out Amazon.com for more details.
Overall, N&D Pumpkin Dog Food is a decent product, but it is advised that you consider your dog’s health before you feed him with this product. This is because the ingredients used in making this product are not of specific quality.
N&D Pumpkin Dog food is good dog food. It contains basic good quality nutrition and doesn’t have unnecessary stuff like some other foods, which is nice.
Thank you for reading my review of N&D Pumpkin Dog Food. Did you find it useful? If so, please share it with your friends and family!