Native dog food is a new, all-natural, protein-rich diet for your dog without any of the artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives that are found in most commercial food.
We’re passionate about your pet’s health, so we only use AAFCO-certified meat and organ meats to make our food.
There’s no wheat or corn, just fresh ingredients like apples, blueberries, and carrots. It’s a tasty, wholesome diet like mom used to make.
Native dog food
Native dog food is a solution made of a carefully blended formula of meat and organ meat from animals raised in the USA without antibiotics or hormones.
It is fresh, whole food. The food is rich in protein and has zero grain. Baby Boomers love Native dog food because it is made using high-quality ingredients.
Native dog food is rich in protein which keeps your dog satisfied for longer periods, even if he does not get enough exercise.
The company of Native dog food
Native dog food was created by Jerry and Kathy Anderson, who live in Maryland. They have loved dogs for as long as they can remember and wanted to start their own dog food company. Their priority is their customers, so they take the time to get to know them.
The ingredients of Native dog food
The main ingredients of Native dog food are given below:
- Sweet Potatoes(Yams)
- Vegetables: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Lettuce
- Flaxseed oil
- Sunflower seeds
- Minerals: Zinc, Iron, copper, and B vitamins
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, 28 & D
- Herbs: Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram
- Essential minerals: Calcium carbonate
- Veggies: Carrots, Onions & Peas
What are the benefits of Native dog food?
The main benefits of Native dog food are given below:
1. Made from real meats without any artificial colors or preservatives
2. Fresh ingredients; no wheat or corn
3. All natural, very healthy, and nutritious for your dog
4. Packed with protein that keeps your pet satisfied longer
5. Natural, easy to digest, and has no preservatives
6. No artificial flavors or colors, just pure meat and organ meat
7. Free from hormones & antibiotics
8. Rich in essential vitamins and minerals
9. Satisfies the natural urge to eat fresh food
10. The ingredients are easy to digest with no carbohydrates or wheat
11. Only real meat is used in the formula. There are no by-products, fillers, or by-product meals
12. Made in the USA and never tested on animals
13. It Does not make your dog sick or cause allergies as corn does
14. Easy to serve and convenient to feed
15. No artificial colors or flavors and is high in protein which makes your dog satisfied for longer periods
16. The ingredients are fresh, natural, and tasty
17. This product is 100% grain free and is made in the USA without any preservatives or chemicals
18. Contains real pumpkin, rosemary & sage
19. Made with only high-quality ingredients
20. Free from allergens like wheat, corn, and dairy
What are the cons of Native dog food?
The following are some of the cons of Native dog food:
1. Dogs that have allergies to chicken, lamb, and beef may not be able to eat this food
2. The food is rich in protein, so if your dog does not get enough exercise, he will pack on some weight
3. Native dog food is not for puppies under the age of 3 months
4. If you like to feed your dog a variety, it would not be easy to do so with this food product
5. It is expensive
6. Dogs that are picky eaters may not eat this food
7. The food may be hard to find
8. Dogs that won’t eat their regular dog food will not enjoy this brand of dog food
9. If your dog has a sensitive stomach, he may have problems with Native dog food
Are there any side effects?
The side effects of Native dog food are given below:
1. The food is rich in protein, so if your dog does not get enough exercise, he will pack on some weight
2. Foods that are high in protein can cause vomiting, diarrhea, gas, and constipation
3. If you have dogs that do not like chicken, lamb, or beef, it may not be easy to find a blend of meat that they like to eat
4. Native dog food is expensive
5. The food is not available at regular stores that you visit regularly
6. Native dog food may be hard to find in many areas of the United States
7. Dogs that are picky eaters may not accept this brand of dog food
8. Native dog food is not for puppies under the age of 3 months
Is Native dog food Safe For Dogs?
Yes, Native dog food is safe for dogs. Native dog food uses only the highest quality ingredients in their dog food.
The protein comes from cage-free chickens, lamb, duck, and turkey raised in the USA without any hormones or antibiotics. Carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas are also included in their formula.
Is Native dog food a good choice?
It is best to feed your dog only the food it was created to eat. Native dog food is a solution made of a carefully blended formula of meat and organ meat from animals raised in the USA without antibiotics or hormones.
It is fresh, whole food. Native dog food was created by Jerry and Kathy Anderson, who live in Maryland. They wanted to start their own dog food company to take care of dogs in the best possible way.
Are there any allergy issues?
Native dog food is not made in a facility that processes wheat, wheat gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, or eggs.
That means that if your dog has an allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned above, he would be able to eat Native dog food.
Feeding guidelines for Native dog food
Native dog food has feeding guidelines for each stage of life, which are given below:
Begin with 1/4 cup for the first feeding, then slowly increase to 1/2 to 1 cup of the grain-free recipe.
2. Adult dogs
Feed only one or two small meals daily.
3. Elderly Dogs
Feed once per day or every other day.
4. Dogs with special health needs like kidney problems, gout, bladder issues, etc. Feed as recommended by your veterinary doctor
Are there any precautions?
The following are some of the precautions for Native dog food:
1. Take care to keep this food out of your dog’s reach because it can be harmful if ingested by them
2. Be careful not to spill any food on the floor, which may cause your dog to lick it off the floor and ingest it
3. you must check with your vet before giving your dog any new type of food
4. If your dog has any issues with his urinary tract, check with your vet before you give him Native dog food
5. Baby steps may be required when switching your dog over to this food
6. Do not feed this food to puppies under the age of 3 months
7. If your dog is not interested in eating Native dog food, mix this food with his regular food and then slowly increase the amount of Native Dog Food till he gets used to it
Reviews of Native dog food
If you are looking for a different dog food that is not corn-based, this is the one to try. My dog loves the taste, and I love how fresh it is.
I can tell he loves it by how his eyes light up when I feed him this product. He has never had any issues with this dog food.
He is 7 years old and is still a puppy, so he has only eaten this type of food since he was a puppy. This dog food is perfect for any age of dog that you have.
I am very happy with the price and quality of this dog food, so I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something different.
Why does Native dog food work so well for my dog?
Native dog food is made of premium ingredients that are organic and free from fillers. If you are looking for natural and healthy dog food, then this would be it.
Some dogs may be unable to eat it because they are allergic to chicken, lamb, and beef. Other dogs may not like the taste of this type of food, but Native dog food has made it so dog owners can feed their dogs something healthier for them.
What does it cost?
The cost of Native dog food is $31.37 for 50 lbs. This equals.63 per pound. You can purchase this product in 20-lb bags, 10-lb bags, or 5-lb bags. That equals $6.99, $3.99, and $1.
Where to buy Native dog food?
You can purchase Native dog food from the company website or Amazon .com. You can also purchase it from your local pet store.
If you are looking for healthy and organic dog food, then Native dog food is perfect. I highly recommend it. It is 100% natural and made without any preservatives or chemicals.
I have tried several types of premium dog foods; this is the only one my dog loves. It has helped him maintain his weight, coat, and health as he ages.
Native dog food uses only the finest ingredients to make your dog happy. It is full of protein that is good for your dog’s health. This dog food is also made of organic lamb, chicken, duck, corn, peas, and carrots.
The side effects of Native dog food are minimal. It is economical, safe, and has no fillers. This is one of the best dog foods you can buy for your pets.
Thank you for reading my review. I hope you found it helpful. Please write down below if you want to read more reviews and share your thoughts.