Nature’s promise dog food is a great alternative to dry food for your pup. It offers all the benefits of dry food with fewer ingredients and no preservatives.
The veterinarian recommended food is free from common allergens such as grains, gluten, soy, beef, etc., which can be hard to avoid when you have multiple pets.
In addition to being all-natural, this food is high in protein, low in fat and calories, and all the nutrients they need to live a healthy life.
Nature’s promise dog food
This dog food is also very easy to digest and is great for dogs with allergies. It also carries the highest quality rating in pet food, AAFCO.
The main ingredients that make this dog food great are soybean meal, rice flour, dried egg product, chicken by-product meal, sunflower oil, and salt, all of which are human-grade!
While the price point might make some people hesitant to buy this product, it is one of the most affordable healthy brands.
Who makes Nature’s promise dog food?
Affinity Pet Food, Inc, makes Nature’s promise dog food. The company began in 2006, and its headquarters are located in Utah.
They manufacture other dog food brands such as Nature’s Farm Organic, Nature’s Logic, and more.
The ingredients of Nature’s promise dog food
The main ingredients of Nature’s promise dog food are given below:
- Rice Flour
- Soybean Meal
- Dried Egg Product
- Chicken By-Product Meal
- Sunflower Oil
- Potassium Chloride
- Egg Product
- Calcium Carbonate
- Choline Chloride
- L-Lysine Monohydrochloride
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Zinc Oxide
How Nature’s promise dog food works
The main ingredients in Nature’s promise dog food serve the following purposes:
1. Rice Flour is an excellent source of protein and carbohydrates. It also contains dietary fiber, which aids digestion and helps the flow of food through the system. It also contains many vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin B6, making it an excellent source of nutrition for your dog.
2. Soybean Meal is the main ingredient in Nature’s promise dog food and makes up a huge majority of the food. It is an excellent source of proteins and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc. It also contains high-quality fatty acids that help keep your pup healthy.
3. Dried Egg Product acts as a binder that prevents the food from crumbling when wet so that your puppy’s stomach acids easily digest it.
4. Chicken By-Product Meal is a quality source of proteins and minerals. It is also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals such as choline, riboflavin, vitamin B12, niacin, thiamine, and more that are essential in the body to maintain healthy digestion and bodily functions.
5. Sunflower Oil is high in omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the body’s inflammatory responses and cardiovascular health.
6. Salt is a known appetite enhancer that can help increase your dog’s appetite so that they eat more of Nature’s promise dog food.
7. Potassium Chloride helps the body maintain proper fluid balance and is often used to treat cases of dehydration in dogs. It also aids in proper muscle functioning, nutrient absorption, heart function, and more.
8. Calcium Carbonate helps absorb calcium, magnesium, potassium, and trace minerals into the body.
9. Carrageenan is a substance that acts as a thickening agent to help Nature’s promise dog food remain soft and easy to chew. It also helps feed the nutrients into your puppy’s body.
10. L-Lysine Monohydrochloride aids in the growth and development of your puppy’s bones, teeth, and nails.
11. Vitamin E Supplement is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect your dog from harmful free radicals. It can also aid in maintaining the health and strength of their immune system.
12. Zinc Oxide assists in maintaining good vision, proper reproductive health, and growth. It also improves immunity through its antioxidant activity and protects the body from infection.
Are there any side effects?
Nature’s promise dog food does not have any known side effects. However, if you are planning on switching your puppy to different food, it is recommended that you consult a veterinarian before doing so.
What are the benefits of Nature’s promise dog food?
The main benefits of Nature’s promise dog food are given below:
1. It is all-natural and has no chemical additives or preservatives.
2. It is also a great source of protein, complex carbohydrates, and vegetables essential to maintaining a healthy diet and body.
3. It is low in fat and calories, making it ideal for growing puppies.
4. It does not contain grains, gluten, soy, or beef, which can be hard to avoid when you have multiple pets.
5. This dog food is easy to digest, meaning your puppy will feel full after consuming it and, at the same time, get all the nutrition they need from Nature’s promise dog food.
6. Nature’s promise dog food is a very affordable product compared to others, and because of its all-natural ingredients, it is also one of the most cost-effective food options.
7. It also carries an AAFCO rating and is a highly desirable pet food for many reasons.
8. Nature’s promise dog food is also one of the most preferred brands as it is a high-quality product that can help your pup lead a healthy, happy life.
9. Nature’s promise dog food is also highly recommended by veterinary professionals as it is one of the healthiest and most nutritious makeups on the market.
How much of Nature’s promise dog food should I feed my pup?
Your veterinarian will advise you on the amount of Nature’s promise dog food to feed your pup, depending on weight and activity levels. If you are unsure how much to feed, consult with them before doing so.
What if my puppy has an allergy to Nature’s promised dog food?
If your puppy is allergic to any ingredients of Nature’s promise dog food, consult a veterinarian before feeding it. Certain additives can cause allergic reactions in dogs and affect their health.
What are the cons of Nature’s promise of dog food?
Nature’s promise of dog food does not have any major cons. However, many customer reviews have stated that the product contains more of a beef smell and taste than an actual chicken smell and taste.
Other customers also stated that their puppy did not show enough interest in it and did not eat as much as they would like to.
How do I store Nature’s promise dog food?
Nature’s promise dog food can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator, whichever is most convenient for you. You should only store the food in an airtight container, so it is not contaminated by moisture.
After each use, the best way to maintain the quality of Nature’s promised dog food is to seal it in an airtight container.
Where can I buy Nature’s promise dog food?
You can buy Nature’s promise dog food at most pet supply stores or online at Amazon or Chewy.com. It is also available on eBay and the official website, naturepromise.com.
What is the price of Nature’s promise dog food?
Nature’s promise dog food depends on where you purchase it from, but they average around $20-$30 for a 15lb bag. The 15lb bag contains 42% protein and 29% carbohydrates; the rest comprises 22% fat content.
Nature’s promise dog food Customer Feedback
There are over 1,000 reviews of Nature’s promise dog food on Amazon, and they get an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Reviewers state that the product has multiple nutritional benefits and is great for dogs with allergies.
How long does Nature’s promise dog food last?
Nature’s promise dog food lasts for about a year. Make sure you do not let your bag of Nature’s promise dog food go below 50% as a small number of bacteria can grow in this area, making your pup sick if they eat it.
Final thoughts on Nature’s promise dog food
Nature’s promise dog food is an excellent product with a lot of nutritional value. It has a very high protein content and contains vitamins and minerals that can benefit your pup in many ways.
With its all-natural, organic ingredients, you can trust Nature’s promise dog food to offer your pet nothing but the best health benefits.
Truthfully, if you’re a dog owner and only have the money to feed your pet one food, Nature’s promise dog food is the best dog food option on the market. It is all-natural, wholesome, nutritious, and one of the least expensive products you can buy.
Your pup most likely doesn’t have all of these health concerns, so it would be completely unreasonable to give them something with ingredients that could potentially cause harm.
Thank you for reading, and please remember to leave a comment down below!