Old glory dog food is a reasonably priced, high-quality pet food with only the best ingredients. Available in an array of flavors, Old glory dog food will provide the nutrients your dog needs without breaking the bank.
Regardless of your budget, buying high-quality pet food for your furry friend is important. To ensure that your dog is getting the best nutrition, check out Old Glory dog food. This dog food offers you a high-quality product at an affordable price.
Old glory dog food
One of the best options for families who have a tight budget and want to give their furry companion high-quality nutrition is Old Glory dog food.
This product is not just low in price; it offers pet parents everything they need to keep their pets healthy.
There are many brands of dog food on the market, but few offer the quality Old Glory dog food. This product is made using all-natural ingredients, meaning it has nothing artificial.
Who makes Old glory dog food?
If you’re looking for an alternative to expensive brands, Old Glory pet food is a great choice. This product is made by a company called CCL, which stands for “Classic Canine Living.”
The company has been in business since 1975 and has been trusted by pet owners throughout the United States.
The ingredients of Old Glory Dog Food
The main ingredients of Old Glory Dog Food are given below:
- Fish Meal
- Brown Rice
- Whole Split Peas and Lentils
- Brown Rice Flour
- Canola Oil (for enhanced digestibility)
- Ground Eggshells
- Ground Flaxseeds
- Blueberry, Cranberry, and Wildberry Fiber
- Oatmeal Brewer’s Grain (for enhanced digestibility)
- Wheat Germ Meal (to enhance mineral balances)
- Bonemeal Meal
- Brewers Dried Yeast
- Kelp Meal
- Vegetable Protein Flour (for enhanced digestibility)
- Soybean Meal (to enhance fatty acid profiles)
- 21. DL-Methionine
- 22. Choline Chloride, etc.
What are the benefits of Old Glory Dog Food?
The main benefits of Old Glory Dog Food are given below:
1. It’s made using only natural ingredients
2. It’s grain free
3. It contains no artificial preservatives or colors
4. It contains no hormones or steroids
5. It won’t upset your dog’s stomach
6. It has a low-fat content, which is excellent for dogs with weight problems
7. It has fewer calories than other similar products
8. As it contains a mixture of grains, it provides dogs with fiber, which can improve their digestion
9. It is available in a wide range of flavors and formulations, which makes it easy to find one that your dog will love
10. It’s low in price but high in quality
11. It is produced by a company with many years of experience in the pet food industry
12. It’s made by a company that supports animal rescue
What are the cons of Old Glory Dog Food?
The following are some of the cons of Old Glory Dog Food:
1. Some dogs may be allergic to the ingredients
2. Some dogs may not like the taste or texture of Old Glory Dog Food
3. It is not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age
4. It’s not suitable for dogs with health problems
5. It Can be expensive if you want to feed your dog the highest quality food
6. Old Glory may not be able to meet the nutritional needs of dogs that are in high performance
7. It may not be available in your area
How much Old Glory Dog Food should I feed my dog?
CCL recommends that pet parents exclusively feed their dogs Old Glory dog food, and this is the quantity they recommend:
- 6-9 lbs – ¾ cup per day
- 10-19 lbs – 1 ¼ cups per day
- 20-35 lbs – 1 ½ cups per day
- 36-49 lbs – 2 cups per day
- 50-69 lbs – 1 ¼ cups per day
- 70-99 lbs – 1 ½ cups per day
- 100+ lbs – 3 cups (36 ounces)per day
- When supplementing, 2 ½ tablespoons of canned meat may be substituted for 1/4 cup of Old Glory dog food
Always keep fresh water available for your furry friend
Are there any side effects?
Although Old Glory Dog Food is made using only the best ingredients, it can cause the following side effects:
- Weight Gain
- Allergic reactions
- Bloating and gas
- Gastrointestinal distress
- Lack of appetite
Is Old Glory Dog Food Safe For My Dog?
Old Glory dog food is safe for your dog but may not be suitable for certain breeds or dogs with medical conditions. If unsure, check with your vet before feeding your dog, Old Glory.
Are there any allergy issues?
Although Old Glory Dog Food is made using only natural ingredients, it may be a possible allergen to some dogs.
This is especially true for dogs that have a lot of allergies. If you’re unsure about your dog’s sensitivity, check with your vet before feeding him this product.
Reviews of Old Glory Dog Food
Below are reviews of Old Glory Dog Food:
1. “This used to be good dog food, but after the last batch, our dogs started getting bad stomach cramps. One of them even threw up blood. It’s too bad because it used to be good dog food.”
2. “My dogs started vomiting, so I called the company. They said to call the vet because it’s a medical issue, not a food issue. I guess it’s no longer true that Old Glory is made in America because they did not help me at all.”
3. “I have a Siberian Husky, and he tends to get chunky. I started feeding him Old Glory dog food, and he’s no longer pudgy. This is great dog food.”
Are there any precautions?
Although Old Glory Dog Food is made with only the best ingredients, it may not be suitable for all dogs. The manufacturer recommends you check with your vet before feeding this product to your dog. This is especially important if your dog has food allergies or a medical condition.
Where can I order Old Glory Dog Food?
To order Old Glory Dog Food, visit the website. The product is available in stores such as Walmart, Kroger, Petco, and many other retail locations throughout the United States.
What does it cost?
Old Glory Dog Food comes in a variety of sizes and flavors. A bag of Old Glory dog food is only $20, which is very reasonable when considering the quality and variety of products on the market.
Shipping is free, and you can get free shipping if you spend over $100. You can also get a $5 Amazon.com e-gift card when you spend $25 or more on Old Glory dog food.
If you’re looking for natural dog food that is both healthy and nutritious, then you should try Old Glory Dog Food.
It’s grain-free, won’t upset your dog’s stomach, and has fewer calories than other foods on the market. It’s one you should try out.
Thank you for reading our review of Old Glory Dog Food. We hope this information has helped you make your decision. We would appreciate any questions or feedback you may have.