Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes are made from high-quality ingredients to ensure that your dog thrives. Our recipes can help your dog live a long and happy life.
The Ottawa dog whisperer recipes are a simple-to-follow guide to training your dog. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose the best food for your pup.
You will love how these delicious meals will make your doggy’s furry tail wagging. With our Ottawa dog whisperer recipes, you can have a happy and healthy doggy.
Ours are made with the right proportion of ingredients to ensure that your pooch receives all the nutrition it needs.
Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes
It is important to understand what makes good dog food. A dog is similar to any other animal, in that it requires the right diet.
Some of the best dog food recipes are made from high-quality ingredients. Our staff will help you choose the right food for your pup.
Ours are made with high-quality ingredients to make sure that your dog thrives strong and healthy. We offer a variety of Ottawa dog whisperer recipes that are suitable for every type of pet.
How can prepare Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes
4 dog owners
- 1 cup raw oatmeal
- 4 cups whole milk (whole milk should be given to puppies and small dogs)
- 4 cups water
- 1 ½ ripe bananas
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup canola oil or olive oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- Mixing bowl
- Large pot
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Big pot
- Spice grinder or food processor
- Metal spoon, ladle, or tablespoon
- Dog food can (for human use)
- Large bowl mix in spices and fruits
Step 1: Wash the bananas. Peel and cut into 1-inch cubes. Crush them in a bowl.
Step 2: Place oatmeal in a large pot. Add water and enough salt to make good oatmeal. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Step 3: Reduce the heat to low and add molasses, oil, yogurt (If necessary), bananas, and spices (ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves). Stir until completely combined. Cooking time is 5-10 minutes more or until thickened.
Step 4: Transfer into a bowl and let cool completely before putting it in the fridge for storage.
Step 5: Pour in the colander (The cooled mixture goes in the colander first and then be careful not to spill as it can splash.) Mix well to mix everything. Finely grind it with a spice grinder into a powder. Mix well by hand.
Step 6: Transfer into the big pot and let it dry on medium heat for 10 minutes or until no more moisture remains. Pour into the bowl, mix again, and then transfer to cans before serving your dog.
Nutrition value of Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes
- Calorie: 1,256 kcal
- Protein: 32 mg
- Fat: 55 g
- Carbs: 44 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Potassium: 1,382 mg
- Phosphorus: 554 mg
- B-vitamins: 25 mg
- Calcium: 219 mg
Benefits of eating Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes
1. The recipes are a good way to include the recommended daily allowance of fruits and vegetables.
2. The recipes can be made at home, eliminating unnecessary chemicals and preservatives in your dog’s diet.
3. The recipes will provide a good amount of proteins, carbs, and fats that are needed by all pets to live a healthy life.
4. The recipes will give your pet the nutrients it needs to thrive strong, healthy, and happy.
5. You can easily make recipes at home.
6. You will be able to control what ingredients are used in your pet’s diet.
7. The recipes can be made with ingredients that you have in your kitchen right now.
8. The recipes can be stored in cans after it has been dried, eliminating the need for refrigeration and easy storage.
9. The recipes will help your pet thrive, giving it energy and energy that it needs to play.
10. Easier feeding of your pet.
11. It will be easier to make up the food in time because you do not need to purchase additional ingredients at the store.
12. A good way to feed the kids a healthy diet is to make these recipes in our Ottawa dog whisperer food recipes and give them as gifts during holidays and special occasions such as birthdays and treat days at school or camp.
Disadvantages of eating Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes
1. The recipes are not very quick to prepare.
2. There is a degree of difficulty in the preparation of the recipes.
3. The recipes will require longer cooking times, which can give you less time to do other things around the house that need your attention.
4. It may take some time for your dog to get used to eating these foods, as it is new for him or her.
5. The ingredients that can be included may not be as tasty as suggested on the label if you are using food you have always used.
6. There is a possibility of your dog’s condition improving or you not getting the results you expected from our recipes, or your pet may get sick from eating these foods.
7. It will take time for your dog to get used to the new smells and foods in its diet.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. We can add new ingredients to our recipes such as pumpkin, brown rice, and quinoa.
2. We can use the recipes as a base and add fruits or vegetables to them.
3. We can mix two or more recipes to make our dog food final products.
How can Store Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes
1. The recipes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
2. The dog food should be stored in a dry, cool place.
3. You can store the dried dog food in airtight containers or plastic bags until you are ready to use it.
4. Using storage containers with tight-fitting lids is strongly recommended because it will keep the food from drying out quickly and make it last longer than if you don’t have any kind of container for storage purposes.
Our Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipe contains all the necessary nutrition for your pet to lead a healthy life and the power it needs to play.
The recipes are very easy to make at home, you can create them with ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.
The recipes are good for both small dogs and large dogs, and there is no pressure to buy additional ingredients from the grocery store as they can be made at home easily.
Thank you for reading our Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes.
We hope you had a great time reading our Ottawa dog whisperer dog food recipes.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave us a comment below.
Feel free to share and like 🙂 Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.