The peanut butter banana dog cake recipe is a great treat for toddlers and can be made with store-bought peanut butter, bananas, and cake.
This recipe requires no baking or flouring of any kind. Just mix up the ingredients in a bowl and let it set until it clumps together like dough.
This dog cake recipe is a perfect healthy snack for your kids. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors in this recipe.
Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe
The peanut butter banana dog cake recipe is great for toddlers who love to play outside and run around with their friends.
Dogs are also prone to catching colds, so let them nibble on a homemade peanut butter banana dog cake for added nutrients.
The vitamin content will help keep them healthy and strong. The peanut butter banana dog cake recipe makes a great gift for any occasion.
If your dog is on a diet this recipe is something you can give him to satisfy that craving for sweets without the fat or calories.
This recipe makes a good treat for puppies, too, who are not yet accustomed to chewing normal dog food.
How can prepare a Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe
16-20 little bites
- Banana – 2, mashed
- Peanut butter – 1/2 cup
- Raisins – 1 cup
- Dry milk powder – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Corn flour – 1/4 cup
- Cheese flour – 1/4 cup
- Raisins for garnish (optional)
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Small pan
- Cooling rack
- Plastic wrap
- Knife & cutting board
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Cake tester or toothpick
- Ramekins or small bowls to serve in
Steps to prepare Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe
Step 1: In the mixer, blend banana and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Add corn flour, dry milk powder, and vanilla essence and mix well.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into plastic wrap, separate the mixture into two equal balls and flatten it. Wet your hands with water to make them easier to handle.
Step 4: Put one ball of the mixture into a microwave safe bowl and place it in the microwave. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until the mixture is warm and pliable.
Step 5: Roll it out on a piece of plastic wrap using your hands to make it easy to handle.
Step 6: Put it onto a plate covered with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour or longer. This makes the mixture easier to handle when you roll out the peanut butter banana dog cake recipe next time.
Step 7: When you are ready to bake the peanut butter banana dog cake recipe, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C or gas mark 4.
Step 8: On a lightly floured surface, roll the mixture into a 12-inch log.
Step 9: Cut the log into 1-inch thick slices and place them about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
Step 10: Bake the peanut butter banana dog cake recipe slices for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Step 11: Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
Step 12: Once cooled, put them in a sealed container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Step 13: Your peanut butter banana dog cake recipe is ready to serve!
Note: Banana dog cake is a good source of Vitamin B6, Niacin, Folic acid, and Phosphorus.
Nutrition value of Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe
- Calorie: 72 Kcal
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Total Fat: 3g
- Dietary fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 142mg
- Potassium: 62mg
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin B6: 0.2mg
- Niacin: 0.3mg
- Folic acid: 16μg
- Phosphorus: 120mg
- Calcium: 1mg
Benefits of eating Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe
1. The presence of peanut butter and banana in this recipe makes it a healthy option.
2. It contains calcium, which is essential for brain development.
3. This recipe also contains phosphorus and folic acid, which are good for the development of the child’s body.
4. This recipe is completely natural and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives that could harm your pet’s or child’s health in any way.
5. It is a very easy recipe to make and only needs to be refrigerated after it is made.
6. This dog cake recipe makes a good snack or meal for your pets and toddlers, who can’t have solid food yet.
7. This dog cake recipe also contains calcium and phosphorus, which is essential for the development of your pet’s body.
8. This dog cake recipe is also good for your pets because it contains no artificial preservatives that can harm their health.
9. Banana dog cake is a very nutritious treat for puppies, who are not yet accustomed to chewing normal dog food.
Disadvantages of eating Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe
1. Because banana dog cake is made from peanut butter, it can be harmful to your pet if he is allergic to peanuts.
2. This recipe can only be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days maximum.
3. If you are serving this recipe to a dog with a sensitive stomach, then you may want to add some baby food of meat or vegetable (without any sauce) to it so that your dog can get the vitamins and minerals he needs without getting an upset stomach.
4. If you try to feed this recipe to your pets or toddlers, be sure that they can chew and swallow it before starting this recipe.
5. You may want to consult with a vet before feeding this recipe to your pets or toddlers.
How Can Make More Delicious?
1. Add more Ripe banana & peanut butter just before serving.
2. Add more vanilla essence and cinnamon to this recipe.
3. Add a little cheddar cheese powder to it, for a special dog cake!
4. You can also add some of your favorite fruits (apples, blueberries, or even strawberries) to this recipe to make it more colorful and delicious!
How can you Store Peanut butter banana dog cake recipes?
1. This cake needs to be refrigerated after preparation. You can store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
2. This cake is best when served frozen or cold. You can freeze it in an airtight container and then thaw it slowly once you are ready to serve it.
3. To store this recipe for a longer period, place the cake in a sealed container and freeze it for up to 2 months.
How Can the Peanut butter banana dog cake recipe help with weight loss?
1. This recipe is low in calories and provides your body with all the essential nutrients.
2. When you are eating this recipe regularly, it will help reduce your calorie intake significantly.
3. The bananas present in this recipe also provide your body with potassium and vitamin B6, which helps control blood pressure and keep your heart healthy as well as lowers your cholesterol level, which is a very important factor in leading a healthy lifestyle.
The peanut butter banana dog cake recipe is a healthy, natural, and very easy-to-make snack for you and your pets.
It can be served to small children without any hesitation because it is completely natural and has no artificial preservatives or flavors, which often harm the health of both humans and their pets.
Thank you for your interest in this recipe.
So try out this recipe, bake some peanut butter banana dog cake and share them with your friends and family today!