Royal Canin calm dog food is made for dogs that are nervous or stressed. It has a low fat and high protein content to help keep your dog from getting excess weight.
Royal Canin continuous provides mental stimulation, its high fiber content helps regulate the digestive system, and it has omega-3s for a healthy skin and coat.
Royal Canin calm dog food is a great choice for any dog that might be feeling anxious or upset about something in their environment.
Royal Canin calm dog food
It is a dry dog food with a medium protein level, low fat and medium fiber content. Royal Canin calm dog food is specifically formulated to help ease your dog’s anxiety and stress.
It has a unique combination of ingredients including omega-3 fatty acids, tocotrienols and tocopherols that are known for helping the skin and coat, which makes it ideal for dogs with skin issues.
It has a low level of salt and carbohydrate, which makes it great for dogs with digestive or urinary incontinence.
The company of Royal Canin calm dog food
Royal Canin is a company that is well known in the pet food industry. It is one of the largest producers of dog foods in France and has been producing quality dog food since 1932.
They are known for having a quality control process that includes hundreds of employees to ensure that the food that is made is pure and wholesome.
The ingredients of Royal Canin calm dog food
The main ingredients of Royal Canin calm dog food are given below:
The main role of calcium in the body is to help with the development and maintenance of bones, teeth and muscles. It is also needed for nerve function, muscle contraction and contraction in the heart.
2. Calcium Carbonate
Calcium carbonate is known as a natural source of calcium. It helps with the absorption of calcium in the body and also helps with increasing the level of gastric acid and mucous membrane secretion.
It is an element commonly found in the body and helps with bone growth and maintenance, proper body function and chemical reactions.
Taurine is an amino acid that helps facilitate normal muscle function and is vital for good vision health.
It is an amino acid that helps in energy metabolism. It is also necessary for cellular activity, especially in the brain and nervous system.
6. Linoleic Acid
Linoleic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that helps with gluconeogenesis, cellular function and repair of damaged tissue.
A precursor to vitamin A, it helps with the activity of the immune system and eyesight health
Tocopherols are a group of compounds that help with cell membrane activity and is a source of Vitamin E. It also serves as a natural preservative and helps keep the food fresh.
A natural antioxidant, it has been found to have many benefits for the nervous system, eyesight health and immune function.
There are two forms of lycopene, alpha and beta. Antioxidant properties help support the immune system, and it is an important element for healthy cell function.
Isoflavones have many different benefits that help with inflammation levels, immune function and cell metabolism.
It is an amino acid that helps with the production of nitric oxide and it is also essential for blood vessel dilation and vasodilation.
It helps to recycle creatine, which is a protein-psychoactive substance. It is also necessary for cell metabolism, especially in the brain and nervous system.
14. Pantothenic Acid
A vitamin that helps with proper energy metabolism, bone development and healthy cellular function.
15. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
It is a type of carbohydrate that supports the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria, which is important for digestive health.
16. Tripe phosphate (TPO)
It helps with the activity of the immune system and aids in cell metabolism and repair.
An amino acid, it is both an antioxidant and an important element for protein synthesis in cells.
It is a protein that helps regulate the immune system and supports healthy cell metabolism.
19. L-Arginine Methyl ester (AMS)
An amino acid, it helps with the production of nitric oxide and vasodilation. It is an antioxidant and helps with cell function.
It has many health benefits including supporting healthy digestive function and keeping your dog’s growing cells healthy.
What are the benefits of Royal Canin calm dog food?
The main benefits of Royal Canin calm dog food are given below:
1. It has a low fat content and a high protein content to help keep your dog from becoming overweight.
2. Its omega-3 fatty acids are known for keeping your dog’s skin and coat healthy.
3. It is especially formulated to provide mental stimulation while providing a balanced diet to keep your dog healthy.
4. It has fiber that helps regulate the digestive system, which is especially helpful for dogs with digestive issues or urinary incontinence.
5. It helps with healthy skin and coat and can be helpful for dogs with skin problems.
6. It is formulated in a way that stimulates brain function, which can help with dogs that have sensory issues or are easily distracted by noises or other things in their environment.
7. It is specially designed to help with anxiety and stress, which can be helpful for dogs who are experiencing symptoms of separation anxiety.
8. It has a high calcium content that helps with bone growth and maintenance, which is especially important for puppies.
9. It helps support skin and coat health and is especially helpful for dogs with skin problems like allergies or itchy skin conditions.
10. It is formulated to be a high protein food that contains the right balance of amino acids and can help with muscle development and maintenance.
Is Royal Canin calm dog food suitable for all dogs?
Due to all the different dog breeds in the world, Royal Canin has produced several different types of dog food.
All of their dry dog food type is specially formulated for each breed and Royal Canin calm dog food is a special formula that was created especially to help dogs with anxiety or stress.
It can be used for any type of dog, but it should not be used as the only source of nutrition for puppies.
What are the possible drawbacks of Royal Canin calm dog food?
The main drawbacks of Royal Canin calm dog food are given below:
1. While it is low in fats, it does have a high protein content, which can be harmful if too much is given.
2. Its ingredients are considered to be high quality, but still have artificial preservatives in them.
3. It has small pieces of kibble that most dogs may eat quickly, which can cause bloating.
4. It is fairly costly compared to other brands.
5. While it is low in salt and protein, it does have a high fiber content that can irritate your dog’s stomach if they don’t have enough water while eating it.
6. If your dog is overweight, it can cause them to become overweight.
Is Royal Canin calm dog food Safe For Dogs?
Royal Canin calm dog food is manufactured by Royal Canin, which is an international company that has been manufacturing veterinary medicine since 1986.
Due to the fact that they are a veterinary-grade food, this food can be safe for your dog, especially when fed as recommended.
Are there any allergy issues?
As long as your dog does not have a known allergy to anything in their food, Royal Canin calm dog food can be safe for them.
Reviews of Royal Canin calm dog food
Below are some of the reviews that have been left by people who have had it in their pets’ food:
1. “My dog has had a stressful life and recently started to get very anxious when he is home alone, even for a few minutes. When I first got him, I tried Royal Canin Calm and it really seemed to help him. He is more relaxed and seems more happy. I have tried other dry foods that have had the same effect.”
2. “I have a 10 year old Doberman who is a bit on the timid side and gets very anxious when he is in a new place. We have been through many different foods over the years, but nothing helped him with his anxiety. I have noticed that he is much more relaxed since I started feeding him Royal Canin Calm.”
3. “My three-year-old golden has been using your Calm dog food for several months now. He has much more energy and is a different dog all together.”
Are there any precautions?
If you are having any difficulty with your dog eating their Royal Canin calm dog food, you should make sure that you are giving them enough water while they are eating it.
Sometimes dogs don’t drink enough, which can cause them to become bloated from the food. If you are concerned about your dog not eating it, try warming it up in the microwave or putting a little bit of gravy during dinner.
Where to buy Royal Canin calm dog food?
Royal Canin calm dog food can be purchased from your local veterinarian or from different pet stores. If you are unsure of where to purchase it from, contact your veterinarian for more information.
Royal Canin calm dog food is a high quality prescription food, which is specially formulated to help with anxiety and stress.
It has a low fat content and a high protein content, which makes it good for helping your dog maintain a healthy weight.
It can help your dog maintain mental stimulation and is formulated to keep your dog’s skin and coat healthy. This food can also be helpful for dogs with digestive issues or urinary incontinence.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this, please like this post and share it on Facebook or Twitter.