The spoiled dog cake recipe is a super easy and delicious cake recipe for your pup. Made with crunchy chocolate, dry vanilla extract, and unsalted Butter, this is a perfect cake recipe for any dog lover who wants to spoil the pet of their dreams.
This simple homemade dog cake is a hit among kids and adults and is so easy to make that you’ll want to make it again and again!
Spoiled dog cake recipe
It is super easy to make a cake; you only need some cocoa powder, vanilla extract, Butter, eggs, flour, and sugar.
We normally bake the cake in petit fours mold, but if you don’t have one like us, use a regular muffin tin. You will need 24 cups, or in case you use two loaf pans. The choice is yours.
How to prepare Spoiled dog cake recipe
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 to 55 minutes
- Unsalted Butter – 1 stick
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Flour/Maida – 2 cups
- Eggs – 2
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp (optional)
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp (optional)
- Salt – ½ tsp or as needed
- Chopped dry fruits – 2 tbsp (optional)
- 9″ round cake pan
- 9″ loaf pan or petit fours pans
- Muffin tins (cups)
- Food processor with the blade attachment
- Electric hand whisk
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wire whisk
- Baking tray or parchment paper to line the baking tray
- Cooling rack
Step 1: Mix sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add chopped dry fruits if using them, or skip them. Add eggs and whisk well until they are frothy.
Step 2: Add salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Whisk again until the ingredients are well combined. Add dry ingredients to the Butter and mix until there are no lumps.
Step 3: Add flour, baking soda, powder, and vanilla extract. Keep whisking until all ingredients are well combined. Use a wire whisk if you want to mix pudding in the oven too quickly.
Step 4: Pour batter into pans or cups and bake in preheated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 45 to 55 minutes or until done. It may take between 50 to 60 minutes for a cake to cook.
Step 5: Let cool down in the oven or on an electric stove. Once the cake is cooked, turn it upside down and remove the mold.
Step 6: Let them cool down to room temperature before storing.
Step 7: Store the cake in an airtight container and put them in the fridge to enjoy as a snack or breakfast.
Nutrition facts of Spoiled dog cake recipe
- Calories: 308.8
- Total Fat: 13.3 gm
- Protein: 5.1 gm
- Carbohydrates: 44.3 gm
- Calcium 9 mg% (2%)
- Iron 3.2 mg% (12%)
- Sodium 277 mg% (15%)
- Magnesium 26.6 mg% (8%)
- Potassium 91.9 mg% (2%)
Benefits of eating Spoiled dog cake recipe
1. Dogs love to eat dog cake. They will find it very tasty.
2. It is ideal for breakfast and can also be used as a snack.
3. This cake has very less cholesterol than other traditional cakes.
4. This cake is an ideal breakfast for kids and adults.
5. The ingredients used are easily available even at home so they can be prepared without hassles.
6. One can add dry fruits to make the cake more healthy and nutritious.
7. This cake is very tasty for both kids and adults. It helps in boosting the immune system.
8. The ingredients used are easily available even at home so they can be prepared without hassles.
9. If any food allergy is there in the dog, it can be avoided by baking the cake at home.
10. You can also get the nutritional value of each ingredient used to prepare that dish.
Disadvantages of eating Spoiled dog cake recipe
1. The cake is unavailable in the market and you will have to prepare it at home, which can be a hassle if you are busy with other important things.
2. Eating this cake may consume more calories than a regular meal.
3. At some places, the cake may be too expensive.
4. This cake is a filling, and it may not be good if you eat it as a snack.
How To Make More Delicious?
Here is the how to make more delicious tips of the Spoiled Dog Cake Recipe.
1. You can make it with other dry fruits or nuts like raisins, dates, etc.
2. Add peanut butter, other nut butter, or chocolate spread on top of the cake to make it more tasty and nutritious.
3. You can add a few drops of vanilla essence to each bite for a more pleasant taste, but it is optional, and you do not need to do this step if you don’t have vanilla essence.
4. You can add mint leaves to the cake, which is not very common but tastes good and refreshes your meal.
5. You can also sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of each bite for a different taste.
How To Store Spoiled dog cake recipe
The spoiled Dog Cake Recipe can be stored in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge for up to a week.
However, if you want some delicious Spoiled Dog Cake Recipe to enjoy any time of the day, keep them in the freezer for up to a month.
This is a very easy and simple recipe with great taste. It has low calories and very little cholesterol, making it an ideal snack for kids and adults suffering from prediabetes or diabetes. It has an excellent shelf life, which makes it an excellent snack for your family.
Thank you for reading our article Spoiled Dog Cake Recipe. If you found this article helpful, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.