Titan raw dog food is a family-owned dog food manufacturer specializing in producing high-quality “human grade” raw dog foods.
In a world where many companies are only in it for the money, Titan is different. Our employees are pet owners, so they know what they’re doing.
We’re not looking to earn a quick buck by making poor-quality products and jacking up the price – we want you to get what you pay for: quality food made with care, nutrition, and love.
Titan raw dog food
Titan Raw is all about the quality. We never use highly digestible and formulated frozen ingredients to be healthy, allergen-free, and grain-free. The primary meats in Titan foods are sourced from human-grade animals.
This means that our meat is processed in a human food facility, not a pet food facility, so it meets higher standards than what you’ll find on raw pet food ingredient labels.
Who makes Titan raw dog food?
A small, close-knit group makes Titan pet food for family and friends in Chilliwack, British Columbia. If you’ve visited our facility in the past, you’ll know who we are by the sign out front – “By Ourselves.”
We’re proud that everyone who works at Titan is a dog lover, and we take great care to ensure that all our products meet the highest standards possible.
Titan Raw is proud to be certified by Canada’s Natural foods Association.
The ingredients of Titan raw dog food
The main ingredients of Titan raw dog food are given below:
- Meat, Animal derivatives (Chicken, Beef)
- Seafood, Meat meal
- Eggs, Seaweed (Kelp), brewers yeast
- Vegetables – Artichokes (Jerusalem), mushrooms (Ceps), carrots (Daucus), spinach, tomatoes, onions, and garlic
- Millet Berries
- Fruits – Apples (Suncrisp) and dried cranberries
- Indian Corn
- Aloe Vera,
- Vitamins and trace elements
- Botanicals (Green tea)
- Preservatives (Vacuum sealed)
The benefits of the Titan raw dog food
The main benefits of Titan raw dog food are given below:
1. No grain/oils-All ingredients are animal-based
2. No fillers, No artificial colors or flavors
3. Enzymes and probiotics to help digestion
4. Natural source of vitamins and minerals
5. High protein content (25%)
6. Free-range, Grass-fed sources, free from antibiotics and hormones
7. Freshness – Made in small batches with fresh ingredients
8. Freeze-dried, air dried, or dehydrated
9. Made in Canada
10. High-quality human-grade ingredients
11. No grains, fillers, or artificial ingredients
12. Hypo-allergenic, especially for grain and gluten intolerant dogs
13. Made with pride in Canada by small business owners
14. Easy to digest, high in protein and omega 3’s
15. Manufactured in a human food facility under human-grade processing standards
16. A complete balanced meal
17. The right amount of fiber to aid digestion, help clean teeth and coat – plus lots of vitamins and minerals to support optimal health
Titan raw dog food price and Where To Buy it?
Titan raw dog food price is approximately $160.00 for 22lbs.
It can be purchased at Titan Raw.
In Australia, it is sold at Grocery Cart Online.
In the UK, it is sold at Pet Food Direct.
In India, it is available at Raipur.
What are the cons of Titan raw dog food?
1. Yes, it is a human-grade food, so if you have nut (picky) dogs and want all-around great dog food, this isn’t the best choice.
2. The calcium to phosphorus ratio is a little low – even if you add 1 tablespoon of kelp per dog daily, it won’t help much.
3. If you’re feeding raw diets and don’t want any extras like herbs or foods to go with your raw diet, Titan raw dog food may not be the one for you.
4. It is slightly pricier than some other raw dog food.
5. Comes in small bags (1-2kg) that you put in your containers.
6. If you are looking for fresh (raw uncooked) meat, this is not the food for you unless you cook it after purchasing it from them (which they will tell you how to do).
7. It is a little high in fat content, so if you don’t feed your dog the recommended amount of calories, it may cause weight gain.
8. It doesn’t have many essential nutrients like vitamins or minerals for optimal health.
9. If you want to make raw dog food yourself, this is not the best choice for you – it has many more ingredients than you can find in other brands.
Are there any side effects?
There aren’t any major side effects, but it is high-quality food, so you may want to check with your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
How to feed Titan raw dog food?
You can feed Titan raw dog food in the following ways:
1. If you feed Titan raw dog food via the feeding tube, you need to mix Titan with a small amount of water, so it is soft enough for your dog to swallow (you don’t want it to be hard).
2. If you feed Titan raw dog food in a feeding dish, then you can put it directly in there or mix in your current dog’s kibble with it.
3. If you feed Titan raw dog food with your current dog’s kibble, you can mix them in the same dish.
1. You can use the formula chart they provide you to estimate how much food to give your dog based on its weight and age, but if you want to make sure it is perfectly balanced, then it is better to get a pet nutrition calculator.
2. Always check/measure each ingredient for yourself (and look for a meat meal), so there will be no suspicions about what it contains.
Is Titan raw dog food Safe For Dogs?
It is 100% safe and made in Canada by a family-owned company (Titan Raw).
It is a good quality product, which is safe for dogs, so yes, it is safe for dogs, and you can use it without any worries.
Are there any allergy issues?
Yes, it is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors, so if your dog is allergic to any of its ingredients, it can lead to allergic reactions.
Reviews of Titan raw dog food
There are a lot of positive reviews about Titan raw dog food, but there are also a few negative ones – it seems to be hit or miss with the quality of the ingredients.
Discussion forum – many users say it is good (we get it!)
Why does Titan raw dog food work so well for my dog?
According to one of the customers: “Raw dog food may seem like a daunting task to undertake, but when you see the improvement in your dog’s health, it makes it all worth it.
My dog is 11 years old and has been on steroids for the past year for her allergies. I also gave her Benadryl daily and applied cream to her stomach and chest area.
Final thoughts on Titan raw dog food
Titan raw dog food is good for dogs but not for every dog. It is super high-quality dog food, but there are other cheaper alternatives, especially from online companies.
If you want easy-to-feed raw dog food with minimal ingredients and have time to cook it, then Titan is great. The ingredients are high quality, and the customer service is very good.
Titan raw dog food has a lot of good things going for it. It is a great product, and you can effectively cut out many of the food items in your dog’s diet because the food has the right amount of nutrients and vitamins that dogs need.
It is very easy to digest and helps clean teeth, which is why it’s very popular with puppies, seniors, and dogs with digestive problems.
The only problem Titan Raw Dog Food has, is that not all dogs seem to like it – some get diarrhea, and some vomit after eating it.
Thank you for reading our Titan Raw Dog Food Review.
We hope it was helpful to you and that you found all the answers to your questions before purchasing it.