Wild harvest dog food is 100% natural food made with ingredients sourced from the wilderness. If a pup eats wild harvest dog food, it will be full of nutrients essential for maintaining a healthy diet.
These foods support our furry friends by including high-quality proteins and oils in every recipe. This ensures that dogs get the nutrients they need to grow big and strong!
Wild harvest dog food is an eco-friendly meal option for your pet because it doesn’t contain any fillers or preservatives.
Wild harvest dog food
Wild harvest dog food is a complete food with high protein content, making it a great option for pups.
This food is designed to appeal to your k9 buddy and make him fall in love with the meal! Wild harvest dog food is available in various flavors, so your pup can get excited!
Wild harvest dog food features an assortment of natural ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, grains, and meats. Juice from oranges and lemons adds taste to the meals.
Is Wild Harvest a good dog food?
Wild harvest dog food has been around since the 1970s. This company has produced high-quality dog food for many years.
They use natural ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to produce their products. Wild harvest dog food is available at pet stores and online retailers.
Ingredients of Wild harvest dog food
Wild harvest dog food is made with organic ingredients, which are given below:
- Chicken meal
- Turkey meal
- Lamb meal
- Brown rice
- Ground barley
- Tomato pomace
- Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols)
- Menhaden fish meal (a natural source of DHA)
- Wheat flour
- Sunflower seeds
- Chicory root
- Black currants (a natural source of anthocyanins)
Wild harvest dog food is 100% natural food made with ingredients sourced from the wilderness in the US. This is a good alternative to other dog food brands because it offers a range of flavors your pup can enjoy while providing a nutritious diet for your pet.
What are the benefits of this brand?
1. Wild harvest dog food is natural dog food, meaning that it doesn’t contain any fillers or preservatives.
2. Wild harvest dog food is made from ingredients sourced from the wilderness.
3. Wild harvest dog food is gluten and corn free because of its ingredients.
4. Wild harvest dog food is hypoallergenic, which makes it great for dogs with allergies.
5. Wild harvest dog food boasts all-natural ingredients, which means that dogs of all kinds can eat it!
6. Wild harvest dog food improves your dog’s digestion by eliminating digestive problems.
7. Wild harvest dog food keeps your pup healthy and prevents illnesses and diseases.
8. Wild harvest dog food has a high protein content and is low in carbs which is great for dogs with health issues such as diabetes or hypoglycemia.
9. Wild harvest dog food helps you keep your dog’s food budget low because it is affordable compared to other brands.
What are the cons of this brand?
1. Wild harvest dog food is a natural brand, but it is not recommended for dogs with special dietary needs.
2. Wild harvest dog food does not contain Vitamins D and E, essential for a healthy diet.
3. Wild harvest dog food does not provide enough fiber to benefit your pup’s health.
4. Wild harvest dog food does not contain any probiotics needed in your dog’s diet to keep him healthy and strong.
5. Wild harvest dog food does not contain omega-3 fatty acids that benefit your dog’s health.
6. Wild harvest dog food may contain one or more of the following ingredients:
Wheat, corn, soybean meal, meat and bone meal, animal digest, poultry by-product meal, beet pulp, salt flour dextrose, rice flour, and animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (a form of Vitamin E). These ingredients may be harmful if eaten in large amounts.
7. Wild harvest dog food does not provide any medical benefits for your pet.
8. Wild harvest dog food does not come in an assortment of flavors, so your pup might not like the meal if he doesn’t like the flavor you serve.
9. Wild harvest dog food does not provide enough protein for large breed dogs.
10. Wild harvest dog food is available in a small selection of flavors which may disappoint some dogs!
How can I purchase it?
You can visit Wild harvest dog food’s website, but their products are available online and in stores nationwide.
They are sold online at www.wildharvestdogfoods.com, Petco and pretend websites, local pet stores, and other retailers nationwide. They accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
How much does it cost?
The price depends on the size of your dog’s kibble. A 25lb bag costs $90. A 40lb bag costs $130, and a 50lb bag costs $150. The price will increase based on the size of your dog’s kibble.
Where can I buy it?
You can purchase Wild harvest dog food from Wild harvest dog food’s website or their retailers. You can buy it from Petco stores and many pet stores nationwide!
Several pet stores carry Wild harvest dog food. You can find a list of pet stores that carry it on their website.
What is your opinion about the smell of this dog food?
I think that there are various smells to this dog food. Different flavors have different smells. I like most of the smells of this dog food, but I don’t care for some.
Would you compare this brand to Blue Buffalo or Iams?
Yes. I would compare it to Blue Buffalo and Iams. These are also good quality dog foods that provide your dog with many nutrients and vitamins. They also cost about the same as Wild harvest dog food.
Would you recommend this brand to your friends and family?
Yes. I would recommend this brand because of its low cost of ingredients. The ingredients are all-natural, and the food looks very clean. Some people I know have purchased it for their pets and have been happy with it.
How does your dog like this dog food?
I like that this dog food has a wide variety of options. I use many of Wild harvest’s flavors. My favorite flavor is the turkey dinner. My dog loves that meal. She eats it up when I feed her, which is great!
I think that this dog food is great for your dogs! It is a great option for affordable dog food that provides your pup with healthy and natural ingredients.
I use this brand with one of my dogs; she likes it a lot. Her coat looks nice and shiny, and she seems happier than ever.
Wild harvest dog food has helped her to have a better digestive system. It is a quality product that does its job. I would buy it again and recommend it to family and friends.
Thank you for reading my review, and let me know if you like my content. I will be writing more dog food reviews soon!